What's it Worth? Thread

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Td04 ewg manifold and decat in mild steel made my zisco never been re-weleded will be cleaned up and painted with high temp paint. Any one know what there worth these days?

i sold mine for £440 with a vband tial wastegate

Since the glow panels hardly come up for sale id 80, and TRD mounts probably around that area aswell depending on condition.

cheers dude I think I wanna keep the glow panel seem hard to get but can't be fucked getting a mk1 mk2 boot and painting it to put it on my car gona whip the mounts off tomorrow when my car finally gets here after 7 months waiting

cheers dude I think I wanna keep the glow panel seem hard to get but can't be fucked getting a mk1 mk2 boot and painting it to put it on my car gona whip the mounts off tomorrow when my car finally gets here after 7 months waiting

Ive had 2 of em but yeah they dont come up often. Ended up selling / swapping them both away.

You'll need to fire up a few pics when it lands :)

Ive had 2 of em but yeah they dont come up often. Ended up selling / swapping them both away.

You'll need to fire up a few pics when it lands :)

yes mate will do ..it's coming over on a 40ft car transporter not even sure if it will fit in the street haha