Power Gains for Port & Polish on n/a?

Jdm 4efe picks up the extra power from the inlet, exhuast mani and ecu as far as i can tell they are the same engine as any other na other than that. My 5door ep85 is nippy as a bitch with the little jdm 4e in it.

I've got pics of the bottom end with the sump off from when i blew up the goats jdm 4e. Ill upload later if ya like dan in your thread. Heres a thought though if i where to put a 5e in an 85 running the ecu intake and exhaust off the 4e do we think you would keep the 100ps but gain torque? Not that i will but in theory the parts are there lol

• 1 month later...

It was my car that made 98 on TD's Dyno before I got the Racetech kit.

It had very little done to it, Blitz SUS cone filter with cold air feed, I polished the head (Minimal metal removed as the inlet ports are large anyway) to a mirror finish and it had a Blue Flame custom stainless exhaust with a 200 cell sports cat.

Other than that the engine was standard just freshly built with new bearings and rings which I did myself.

The E-manage Blue and the Tuning Development guys are what made the difference to be honest.

Yes, it was an E-mange Blue (still is) and was fitted when the car was just N\A, Tuning Developments fitted it with a 3bar map sensor ready for the turbo conversion but other than that and what I've said above it was just an ordinary N\A 4EFE.

I've still got the Dyno Graph somewhere, when I get time I'll scan it in and post it up.