'Subtle' looking exhausts

I've got a Blitz Nur Spec cat-back on the car, it sounds nice don't get me wrong, as I'm not a fan of overly loud exhausts, this is relatively quiet.

But, personally I feel the tail pipe is too big. I know larger diameter tailpipes are part and parcel of JDM cars and tuning, but I believe this is 4.5", whereas I'd prefer around 3.5" with a back box not much bigger.

Can anyone recommend a good one to look out for? All the main brands seem to have large tail pipes, I really like the race look of the Buddy Club, but that's gonna be way too loud!

Does anybody have a custom made exhaust on their car? I know quite a few places that make good quality systems, but for a full system are they gonna be as good as something like a Blitz or HKS?

Cheers.

Was it one of the well-known companies that made it dude?

Done some searching, and the Fujitsubu Legalis R (if the Glanza one looks close to this) is exactly what I'm after!

Used280E_Fujitsubo_Legalis_R_EG6_B16A_76

Now to find a stockist.....

Edited by smithyithy

I use MIJ for most of mine in Walsall, cheap, lifetime warranty and top quality. Specify noise style and pipe diameter and they're hot to trot

They're only up the road from me, never been too sure of them though... I guess with that warranty and bespoke builds I could check them out.

Can you recall what kind of prices they charge?

My buddyclub spec 2 looks very subtle!

However the same cannot be said for the noise.

I know man, I love the straight pipe looks but couldn't deal with the noise unfortunately..

Tein US are the official distributors on Fujitsubo in the States, so I'm waiting for price / availability of a system from Tein UK.

I used to have a legalis R on my ek4, it was the best sounding exhaust I ever had.

Also had Kakimoto and Mugen on the same car, Kaki is way too loud, Mugen was way to stock sounding.

The legalis R was just perfect 'loudness' with a great tone!

They're only up the road from me, never been too sure of them though... I guess with that warranty and bespoke builds I could check them out.

Can you recall what kind of prices they charge?

Well they charged £220 for my alfa and £270 for my Altezza, tends to fluctuate between the 2 but tbh I can't knock them! They even fixed a bracket on my alfas exhaust under warranty after I wrapped it off a speedbump!

Can't knock them tbh just had the exhaust done on the birds del sol for £240

Was it one of the well-known companies that made it dude?

Done some searching, and the Fujitsubu Legalis R (if the Glanza one looks close to this) is exactly what I'm after!

Used280E_Fujitsubo_Legalis_R_EG6_B16A_76

Now to find a stockist.....

I have a legalis R at the moment but it will be coming off in a matter of a week or so good condtion and hangers to suit ep91,

we can do a straight swap or money pm me if your interested

Edited by russ78

funnily enough i have a legalis r under my bed :) unsure on what the hangers are from though so they'll need changing i imagine. heres some pics

10F0AF82-FD86-42BD-B5DB-F288AE74F83E-122

302547D1-C6B6-4085-868F-385C22CDD31C-122

AC89546E-C08D-4397-9853-8F6C49EF771E-122

7B15FDD2-C711-4AE9-B9BC-17EA0E7D78D8-122

its just the backbox though so will need some work to fit but i dont want mega bucks for it