1998 Starlet Glanza V - Modified, TD04, Immaculate

For sale is my 1998 Toyota Starlet Glanza V, TD04 in 040 white and absolutely immaculate condition, I have been putting this off for months but the time has now come :(

Overview:

Year: 1998 - R(Imported in 2010!)
Model: Starlet Glanza V Turbo
Tax: 31/03/14 - 5 Months
MOT: 15/10/14 - 12 Months
Mileage: 126000 - The car was converted from KM at 99,454, and reads miles from thereafter, this therefore equates to the car having roughly 86000 miles from new. I have a certificate to state when it was converted, I also have a certificate confirming the mileage it was imported with is true and correct. The car also has a sticker on the door pillar stating it was serviced just before export, and I have serviced the car every 3000 miles without fail, and have receipts to back this up.
The car was imported in 2010 and was completely standard aside from a head unit and set of alloys, as can be seen in the documents I have from before it was exported! The car then had one owner for roughly 6 months before I bought it, and was not modified by him. Therefore this car started out as a perfect base, and I have modified this to an extremely high standard, with no expense spared, or corner cut. I have carried out the majority of work myself where possible, which was not to save costs,, bodge it up and make it look rough as hell like a lot of "built, not bought" cars(or so the stickers say :bad: ) but in fact for me to ensure everything was done correctly and the most extreme of care was taken, as i'm extremely OCD :thumbsup:. This can be seen when viewing the car, and I'm extremely confident the first serious person to view will buy. I can bet it would be extremely difficult to find a cleaner car than this

I have a folder full of receipts and documents for this car, including all MOTs since import, and receipts for parts bought or work done, the original documents from import, the invoice from when the lad originally bought the car from the importers(an invoice for over £6000!) which was only 2 years ago, along with a whole load of others bits, as well as a few standard parts for the car if anyone likes?

I have 3 keys with the car and 2 remote fobs for the alarm, along with all documents for the alarm system and the invoice for fitting if your insurance requires it!
Description:
General
- Grade 4 import with all documentation from Japan and since importing.
- Serviced religiously ever 3000 miles by myself with receipts.
- Viper 460xv cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with turbo timer and dual zone warn away feature.
- Fully undersealed after importing, absolutely no rot or rust to chassis or body!

Body
- Full facelift 98 spec model.
- Fully resprayed in 040 Super White 2.
- Front and rear optional lip kit.
- Livesports rear boot spoiler(ID-workz, all prepped and painted professionally, fitment is spot on.)
- Genuine Toyota optional wind deflectors.
- Reflet rear light conversion.
- Power folding mirrors.
- Bi-xenon headlight conversion.
- 3000k Yellow fog lamp bulbs.
- Amber running lamps.
- Fully de badged before respray.
- Brand new genuine Toyota Headlamps.
- 15" Rota Grid racing finished in Bronze with Toyo Proxes T1-R tyres all round, pretty much unmarked condition!

Interior
- Pioneer Carozzeria JDM double din headunit with uprated dash speakers.
- High gloss black centre console trim.
- Alacantra handbrake and gear gaitors.
- Genuine Toyota mats front and rear.
- Genuine TRD gear knob.
- Cusco handbrake button.
- Greddy Profec A Electronic boost controller mapped for 0.7 bar and 1 bar boost.
- A pillar gauge pod.
- Depo dual view boost and oil pressure gauges.
- Innovate wideband gauge.
- Original jap flare, all jap tax discs and parking stickers still in place!

Engine
- Full cylinder head rebuild with new uprated stem seals and valves reground by Tuning Developments when upgrading to TD04 turbo.
- Cam and crank seals also replaced.
- Cambelt kit and water pump replaced with head work.
- Athena 1.2mm MLS head gasket.
- Full TD04 external wastegate turbo conversion.
- Custom turbo setup consisting of WEPR manifold, RW developments adaptor plate and downpipe.
- Tial external wastegate
- Greddy E-manage blue ECU mapped to 0.7 bar and 1 bar by tuning developments, with graph; running at 222BHP.
- Fujitsubo Power getter exhaust system with RW developments unresonated centre section.
- HDI front mount intercooler, with custom pipe work to fit TD04.
- HKS mushroom filter relocated to behind front bumper.
- Air conditioning removed.
- HKS SSQV style BOV.
- NGK iridium uprated spark plugs.
- Magnecore KV80 uprated HT leads.
-Excedy organic stage 1 clutch kit
- Walbro Fuel pump.

Chassis
- Meister R Zeta R coilovers, featuring ride height, spring rate, camber, damper stiffness adjustments.
- Full 4 wheel fast road alignment setup with printout.
- HEL braided brake lines running DOT 5.1 fluid.
- Cusco adjustable panhard rod.
- Powerflex engine and gearbox mount set.
- ID-Workz pillowball gear shift bushes.

There's probably a fair bit more I've forgotten which I will update when I remember.

Bad points(Every car has them, relatively small in my opinion):
- I was running a Double DIN DVD headunit in the car and since fitting the JDM pioneer back in I've not had time to wire it back up, all the wiring loom is there and its roughly a 20 minute job to do.
-On the boot there is a very very small patch of paint which looks to have reacted when resprayed and caused a fish eye(im talking 1cm if that) it is hardly noticeable as ive touched the fish eye up, and has been like this since I got the car, other than this there is no damage to the paint at all, no dints, scratches, scuffs, trolley dings or anything!)
- One tyre was an advisory on the MOT and has just over 2mm remaining.

Since owning this car I have also replaced many items maintenance wise, more for peace of mind than them being worn out, these include:
- Engine mounts(with Powerflex)
- Ball joints
- Track rod ends
- Inner steering rack drumsticks
- Shocks and springs(With coilovers)
- Brake pads.
- Dizzy cap
- Rotor Arm
- Cambelt
- Water Pump
- Dizzy O ring seal
- Gearbox side Crank seal
- Belt side Crank and cam seals
- Bosch battery

All parts on this car have been fitted within the past two years and the majority were brought brand new, so this is not some abused, bodged up car that has been modified by 7 different owners with no idea what is actually on it, this car has been religiously looked after by me, never....and I mean never driven to the redline,or ragged around corners as I was always that scared i'd damage something, it was merely just a bit of fun and I didn't build it to rag about racing cars I much preferred to take it out on a drive on my own and drive it fast but not abuse it! If you're the type of person that's going to buy it and destroy it please don't waste your time as I'll not sell it....

In addition, if you plan to come view the car and kick tyres or offer me silly money please don't waste your trip as again, I would rather keep it.

Finally. unless you have insurance on the car and a mature manner I will not be allowing test drives, I'll happily take people out in the car but don't expect to be a 17 year old just passed and me chuck you the keys, its not gonna happen...

I don't mean to sound an arse but theres always the select few. 8o
Price: £4000

Pictures:

1305296_10151696542878089_1813559065_n.j
(Jam scoop now removed)

862160_10151696543668089_1754898031_n.jp

1174322_10151696541963089_247037569_n.jp

null_zps43e2b69c.jpg

null_zpsa383a583.jpg

IMG_1248_zps9a68ab4d.jpg

IMG_1205_zps13be2f99.jpg

IMG_0593_zps1c474500.jpg
An old photo of the cars interior, gauges and headunit have changed,
And mats are now genuine Toyota!

A photo of the engine bay: I have now removed the clear Cambelt cover however:
FDC8D275-55E3-4880-ACF2-B2B56BEB158E-959

Apology for the lack of pictures, Photobucket appears to be down, but I will upload more as soon as poss!

Contact Details: PM on here, or PM for my mobile no and I will happily call/text.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Socks