My v av just purchased and going down the 5e td05 route

be careful mate, that 5e, if its from that white n/a breaker on ebay is just a standard n/a 5e as far as im aware..

think its been covered on the forum here before. just a heads up..

No way dude? Seems to have been running a turbo got videos of it?, the guy isn't a breaker am buying it off I do t think Edited by scottsmith96v

The engine itself is just a standard 5E though, its not go uprated internals to cope with big boost, its just got turbo ancillarys strapped to it. You can do this and run it at low boost, might not last long or it might last for ages.

Glanza looks tidy though buddy :)

The engine itself is just a standard 5E though, its not go uprated internals to cope with big boost, its just got turbo ancillarys strapped to it. You can do this and run it at low boost, might not last long or it might last for ages.

Glanza looks tidy though buddy :)

Oh for fuck sake :( i need a forged engine! Any for sale? Haha thanks for the heads up! Just start or a long project thanks

There have been a few for sale recently but all snapped up i think. If youve just bought it then keep it on the road for a bit and enjoy it first :)

Put a deposit on it bud was ment to be picking it up this week but fuck that haha got a standard 4e now but need a forged one got big plan bud

mid night purple... nice, shame about ruining the car with those horrid wheels! good luck with your build, "big plans" is expensive business, change the wheels and uve got a nice base to work with imop

The wheels were temp bud it's going track look their away off it again! Plan bugs but long term :)

nice glanza dude and its good you got an engine for it i think you asked me on facebook if i wanted your 4efte but thanks for the offer tho i wouldnt get insured on a turbo just yet :sad:

Thanks man! Yeah that was me bud! Don't tell them ;) mines got imported as a Toyota 5door;) not even a model haha