The plate comes up as 'Registration:

Y70DJC

Manufacturer:

PORSCHE

Model:

PANAMERA DIESEL SALOON 3.0 V6 Diesel 4dr Tiptronic S

Model Year:

2012'

So yeah the Glanza at 0.9bar would've had it tbh. If it was a panamera turbo it'd be a different story.

The plate comes up as 'Registration:

Y70DJC

Manufacturer:

PORSCHE

Model:

PANAMERA DIESEL SALOON 3.0 V6 Diesel 4dr Tiptronic S

Model Year:

2012'

So yeah the Glanza at 0.9bar would've had it tbh. If it was a panamera turbo it'd be a different story.

Na I disagree the diesels are fucking fast as well, .9 on a standard ct9 isn't that fast

Just because it's a diesel don't mean it's slow haha I beat a supra with a single turbo conversion in my old 306 with it screwed to the max on red diesel with a fuel booster mixed in.. it also

Had the air con removed so power to weight was on my side tbf

I'm not saying it's slow, it's a fast and capable car, just with power to weight into consideration, the panamera weighs a fucktonne and has 246bhp.. so is only EP3 pace on paper. Therefore in my opinion the Glanza would've had it.

I'm not saying the Panamera is slow and I didn't say the Glanza was meant to slaughter it.. I said that it would've had it/been a close race because tbh the panamera in question isn't exactly the stupidly quick turbo petrol.. it's the diesel which a 330d could beat tbh. In regards to the 0.9bar glanza vs EP3 I'm not sure because I've only had a TD04 starlet so I don't know how 0.9 on a CT9 performs, but I don't think it'd be too far off an EP3 - just my opinion.