Just arrived from Japan :)

as a thought, surely on a track dedicated vehicle, the idea is reduced weight etc? if its decked and hooning it around a track, a big nasty kit hanging out aint gonna help if you were to take a trip towards the grass, or a slightly raised kurb etc...

not forgetting the fact it looks like someones taken a big shit all over your car...

My grandson...in the words of the great CatchPhrase host Roy 'permatan' Walker...say what ye see. ;)

I do have taste honest, it'd look good I think when it's all done. My worry though is that if I stack the car on a track it's going to get wasted (hence going for a kit that bolts on rather than replaces)...and I am worried about the weight, but that's another reason, the kit weighs about 5kg in total and that's all weight added to the base of the car, helping the low centre of gravity (in theory).

I may not fit the thing though, it's going to be a while before I did it as there are more bits to do first!

Cheers though for actually having some faith in me that it might not look utter shite ;)