Glanza Rear Diffuser

I've just seen this diffuser which has given me ideas about possibly developing one very similar to it:

GlanzaRearDiffuser_2_zps90d059d7.jpg

GlanzaRearDiffuser_3_zps22a5cede.jpg

GlanzaRearDiffuser_zps9a29340f.jpg

GlanzaRearDiffuser_1_zpsa718b1a9.jpg

If there is enough interest then I might get these developed.

Here is a diffuser I've had developed for the Evo 5/6:

http://www.carbongoodies.co.uk/Evo-5-6-GRP-Rear-Diffuser-To-Fit-Standard-Rear-Bumper

http://www.carbongoodies.co.uk/Evo-5-6-Carbon-Fibre-Rear-Diffuser-To-Fit-Standard-Bumper

I would expect the prices to be slightly more than the Evo diffuser as it's a fair bit bigger though.

Let me know if this is something you guys would be interested in and I'll see if this is something we can go ahead with getting developed.

Cheers

Rick

Bear in mind guys this item will be the bottom diffuser, not the entire bumper.

At the minute it's impossible to tell you the price but Chris has said they will be a bit more than the Evo diffusers due to the size, but by how much I couldn't say.

So before saying you would definetly have one, please be aware we would be looking at more than £225 for GRP and more than £400 for carbon (if I choose to pay the extra to have the ability to have GRP and carbon made).

Yeah I'm down for just a silver one if you can ship them painted or not?.

Paint is not really an option as it would need to be matched to your car. Even if you have the same stock colour it will always be slightly different. These will come finished in gel coat which gives a good surface for paint to be applied.

without being rude could it be made thinner if you were planning this more like a race/track style than a bodykit ? if that was possible i would maybe be interested :)

This, but a version for a GT bumper?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is going ahead for a definite but I have to get this across to my manufacturer so we can start work on the development. We are probably going to put our own stamp on it and possibly make it a little more aggressive but until I've got it across there I can't say for sure yet.

As for pricing, again we need to assess things first but I will be announcing things once we know.

This is going ahead for a definite but I have to get this across to my manufacturer so we can start work on the development. We are probably going to put our own stamp on it and possibly make it a little more aggressive but until I've got it across there I can't say for sure yet.

As for pricing, again we need to assess things first but I will be announcing things once we know.

Happy with the fact you say its going to be more aggresive, again looking forward to this :D

• 3 weeks later...