Redex Fuel treatment, is it safe?

Oh right, didn't realise the Vpower stuff would be as effective?

Only thing that puts me off Redex is the fact I'm using the stock fuel pump. Might hold off until I can buy myself a TD fuel pump

Oh right, didn't realise the Vpower stuff would be as effective?

Only thing that puts me off Redex is the fact I'm using the stock fuel pump. Might hold off until I can buy myself a TD fuel pump

Yep lol, aswell as being of a higher octane rating, it also contains additives/detergents to clean the fuel system, cleaner burn etc. If your car is running VPower regularly you'll not be gaining nothing more. Better off spending it on more Vpower lol.

Day

Google it again Ive seen a youtube video where they tested octane boosters and proved they made no difference even the £20 a bottle NOS stuff. Wont do any harm but its dead money. Youve changed the filter so jobs a good un.

The nos stuff melted my fuel lines. I had bought fuel specific fuel lines and it ate through them. Didn't see any gains whatsoever.

I actually took a sample from my tank and stuck a new bit of hose with simple in a glass and within 24 hours the hose had turned soft and gooey. Make of that what you will - faulty lines or pure acid?