My new Glanza told me to become a member of this site. So here I am.

Here's the story: Ive wanted a silver glanza for over a year now and i thought it was becoming a bit of dream, and then all of a sudden my dream came true. I got a number from piston heads and purchased a silver glanza about 2 weeks later. that's it really... Say hi to the new boy... ;)

your a maidstone boy aswell i see crazy stuff :D

and by the looks of it im guessin u live in town?

Im from over Grove Green :D

Quite funny considering your the 1st person to talk to me on here :D

JAG

Haha i'd be up for that I've not quite got into the whole car meets type thing yet

But i work in the odeon and when i head down compacting (long winded taking the rubbish out) i usually end up wondering the car park looking at the car :D

Saw a white Glanza with the whole double spoiler thing goin on the other nite but didnt walk over as the dude was sitting in the car with a line of other cars so i just lookd from a far

Also one of my mates brothers got a Glanza aswell i think I've never seen it but I've just heard from his bro who drives this big mean scoobie :D

JAG

Blimey!!! Bring on the maidstone starlet crew! Cheers peeps. Having a bit of trouble gettin the photos down to the right size, also cant find where to upload images on here :D !!! any help appreciated.

Joe.