Monkey NA Project

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not jealous of your paseo clocks

If you fancy doing the clocks yourself, I did a really detailed how2 with loads of pics and I'm happy to give anyone any additional help or advice, it's a really worthwhile mod I reckon.

Thats what we call a cracker deal Chris mate.

I've already told Joz but I feel the need to gloat, the door cards, switches, speedlines and the alloy gear knob that he threw in to 'sweeten the deal' cost me only £130.....for the lot :ph34r: Joz said I've had a 200% bargain :)

they shudv been, ru gna recover the door cards?

I'd like to, can you just lay something over the top of what is already there? How would you fasten it down, glue, staples etc.? Has anyone on her done a how2 that I've missed? I don't want it to look like a tacky job :lol:

• 1 year later...

I'm afraid my starlet is going off to the big scrapheap in the sky :thumbsup:

I've been seduced by teh government scrappage scheme and pick one of these up in 3 weeks.

I'll miss my super Starlet but it's just too good an opportunity to miss.

redi102.jpg

Make sure before you give the car to them to be scrapped that you rip everything out of it that you can, sell the interior minus drivers seat, door cards, carpet, roof lining, etc :thumbsup:

I know it isn't as good looking as some of the other manufacturers but i was never one for style over substance.

Its got a massive spec for the £8k price tag

Alloys, air con, remote central locking, electric windows front and rear, electric mirrors, front fogs, ABS, adjustable height drivers seat, adjustable steering wheel, 6 air bags, 6 speakers, mp3 CD player with aux-in, 5 doors, plenty of storage, a decent boot, a 5 year warranty, £35/yr tax. I've driven one and it's a great little car.

you still got the door cards and internals mate? im after adding electric windows and central locking 2 myn

Yeah I never got around to fitting them. I have the door cards / glass / window regulators / central locking mechanism / Denso door & window control module.

I think that's everything you need.

Send me a PM and we'll discuss a price ok.

Cheers

Chris