Hello all,

I've been a member now for about a month, and I thought its about time I did 2 things.... 1. actually posting something and 2. Put a few pics of my car up.

I think im covering number 1 now, so... onto number 2. This is the first Glanza ive owned, im the first person to own this particular car in this country and as of yet haven't done anything to it. Everything you see on the car was done before I got it so I cant take any credit unfortunately.

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

MyEngine.jpg

Let me know what you think

Steely

P.S this is the first time i've tried doing this link stuff, so if you cant see the pics let me know.

welcome to UKSC dude,

car looks pretty clean, needs smaller number plates tho, that rear one is hooj, and do i spot chrome door handles on there?? or do my eyes decieve me?? from a gls me thinks if they are!

Phil.

Yeah I know what you mean about the plates, Ive seen the ones I wanna get, hopefully be ordering them in a week or so. As it was a new import the fella had to get the plates on it quick. I thought the handles were standard :D The problem I have being new to this, is that I dont know what is standard and whats not on my car, any advice would be good.

hope u dont mind man, i hosted em as pics rather than links so that people can look

nice motor fella, be good to cu at bluewater

oh by the way, whose the little teapot?

NA thats fine mate :D

haha thats a fella I work with :D

cant wait to tell him that one haha

Welcome to UKSC mate.

Car looks like it needs a serious clean, looks major dirty in them pics.

As said change the number plates. Also i would say replace that monster of a rear fog light with a much more smoother one. With a few little tweeks here and there it'll look even better than it already does.

Welcome to UKSC Steely.

Congrats on being the 1st uk owner of your particular Glanza V.

You may want to lower your car later, when you do it will be best to change the profile of those tyres as they are pretty huge :D

Hope you enjoy the site.

All the info you seek is within it, if you really are stuck tho feel free to ask :D

Joz

Welcome to the site mate.

Erm one thing though, that isn't the cars original engine as thats out of the older GT, you can tell by the silver cambelt cover ad the fact that the inlet pipe has "16 valve efi"on it.

This shouldn't be a problem but just something you should know.:)

Looking good mate. Where in maidstone are you from. I'll look out for your glanza. I just got a silver one!!!

Joe.

Hello mate,

I live up the tonbridge road, Ive been looking out for other glanzas for a while but no luck, ill keep an eye out for yours.

Where b abouts you from?

No way dude :) , I went to see this car in Dartford when I was hunting down my Glanza! Nice buy, very tidy car!

Alex.

Well aint it a small world haha

Yeah I got it from Dartford, I was in 2 minds wether to get this 1 or the other shaped starlet gt, but I chose this as I hadnt seen as many about.

Welcome to the site mate.

Erm one thing though, that isn't the cars original engine as thats out of the older GT, you can tell by the silver cambelt cover ad the fact that the inlet pipe has "16 valve efi"on it.

This shouldn't be a problem but just something you should know. :)

Cheers for pointing that out mate, but I dont know if thats a good or bad thing. O well, not alot I can do about it now, its drives nice so I cant complain.

Cheers for the info