• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I can not make it to japfest now, as boats from guernsey are becoming so expensive it is a joke. I have a double room book at cribbs causeway for the Friday night. It cost me £55 and I can get my money back but I believe the hotel is getting full. Pm if your interested

Flint

Unfortunately I can not make it to japfest now, as boats from guernsey are becoming so expensive it is a joke. I have a double room book at cribbs causeway for the Friday night. It cost me £55 and I can get my money back but I believe the hotel is getting full. Pm if your interested

Flint

Don't be Jewish get your ass over here :D

Gotta say, stayed in that premier inn up cribbs the other week, and is really good tbf!,

Room was decent, clean, good standard, didnt use bar and that, but seemed fairly decent! :)

Just incase people havent used it before and were curious about it :p

(i know its just like every premier inn haha)

C'mon flint man !!! Its just one of those prices that when you think about it japfest just becomes a Pantene show :) because its worth it

I know man I was so looking forward to it. Was looking forward to meeting people and showing the gt. Just one off thous things living on guernsey and owning a house

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...