Glanza87?????

Your a smart cunt arnt you! If we were to meet im sure it wouldnt be pleasent! Your all big on email but are you the same face to face? My rims are brand new, un used. So thats why there that price! Admit it you wish you had all my parts, or atleast a job like mine that could fund those parts boy

THEY ARE CLEARLY PICTURED FITTED TO YOUR CAR YOU SMART CUNT

I think that we probably could have brushed this under the carpet of stupidity and piss take until he got hard with his keyboard whilst on the other side of the world apparently lol and now we all simply think he's a cnut ....

Not the use of the c word, we all know what this means, I don't want this thread closed as people like this need shit from us poor jealous fuckers who don't know shit about and obviously can't afford proper expensive items.

Guys a bell end clearly knows nothing! for £3000 I want the car aswell!!!!! I got some brand new rota jspl wheels heavily kerbed by a previous muppet owner so very very unique and 4 of a kind set I want £1.000.000 for them no offers 3 grey 1 white