Paid late Sunday Night, Wheels arrived mid day Wednesday just as advertised.

Polite and Quick! Would definitely buy from again.

Thanks mate! Glad they got there okay!

Pleasure to sell to you, made everything nice an easy! Enjoy the alloys!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude sorted me with a exhaust midpipe.

good communication, sound fella, would deal with again.

Phil

Cheers Phil, I still dislike Royal Mail. When i took a 2metre bubble wrapped pipe in.. I got a dodgey look. sliding it threw there window wasn't happening....

Cheers Phil, I still dislike Royal Mail. When i took a 2metre bubble wrapped pipe in.. I got a dodgey look. sliding it threw there window wasn't happening....

well so long as there dodgey looks are the only issue i can live with that :)

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

Just received the turbo, exactly as described,packaged very well and kept me up to date right through the sale i would highly recommend this seller

Thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Glad you got it buddy! Earlier than i anticipated! Enjoy a trouble free CT9!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a set of shocks and springs off him, I was in a rush and he made it so easy for me and is a genuine nice gut who is willing to help you out at any time would recommend and buy from again

Thanks bud. Was good to meet you mate. Your 5 door looks the nuts i must admit. Get it glanza rep'd!

Zeldoz helped me out majorly today... went and got a door as when I closed mine the window smashed lol...

Went all the way down the coast with no window got there and he and pretty much fitted it for me!

Excellent seller.

Thanks bud! You needed it sorted, I couldn't let you freeze! I would've stayed an chatted longer but the roast was in the oven, and the girlfriend was calling!

Haha it's understandable buddy! That road was still closed! Accident was being investigated and pictured with all sorts of lights and technology... look right nasty car had gone onto wrong side infront of the garage by the petrol station and slammed a van was a real mess.

Fuckin sat nav took me the worst of ways so turned the bastard off I'd have arrived quicker if I went the way a know lol. Saying that it helped me when the diversion was put up.

Cheers mate

Loom arrived this morning :) along with wiper stalks ecu and other bits , even left a ratchet in the box for me haha ( il send you it back lol ) great seller would buy from him again! Top man !

LOL!! Whoops if it's the soft handle one keep it, think it's broken!

Good luck organising that... Looked a mess!

• 2 weeks later...