Anyone remember this? Death by Evo/ Another

Why is it always the drivers that survive and passengers die???

yes very true my good friend sadly passed away becouse of his stupid twat of a mate who thought he was a racing driver and totaled the car but yea he walked away with a bruise on his neck....

Why is it always the drivers that survive and passengers die???

personally i think its away of punishment for the person who survives as that person will live with the fact they killed someone totally innocent will haunt them forever..

only 2 years ago there was a stupid illegal road race in a county not far from were i live, 2 lads in 1.6 vtec ek9 civics were racing on a shity country road, and before this happened the guy in the passenger seat wanted to go home as it was 3am.. anyway they racing your man hits a pot hole at high speed, turns the wheel the car flips multi times into a field, driver unhurt passenger paralyzed from the waste down..

personally i think its away of punishment for the person who survives as that person will live with the fact they killed someone totally innocent will haunt them forever..

only 2 years ago there was a stupid illegal road race in a county not far from were i live, 2 lads in 1.6 vtec ek9 civics were racing on a shity country road, and before this happened the guy in the passenger seat wanted to go home as it was 3am.. anyway they racing your man hits a pot hole at high speed, turns the wheel the car flips multi times into a field, driver unhurt passenger paralyzed from the waste down..

It always happens like that... Poor passenger I bet he did want to go home. Look how life treats some!

• 3 weeks later...