Japfest 2 17th August 2014

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic day, bar the absolutely torrential downpour at one point! Good to see grant slaying everyone on track, as always.

For my first JF2, I loved it, even if I did get sunburnt! Good to see faces again, and roll on JAE!

5th gear shat itself on the way home, joy. Had to spend about 40 mins with my hand on the gear stick to keep it from popping out all the time! It engages fine, no noise etc, but it just doesn't want to stay there :p

My Glanza is like this! i can put it into 5th and hold it in there with the revs on but soon as i let the revs drop it pops out! Not ideal for motorway driving but who needs 5th anyways ;) mines been like this since i bought the car haha

UKSO stand looked great! Genuinely one of the best tbf looked well placed out and organised! Jess picked up a few insperational ideas for the SR from it anyway so thanks! :D Jess' s was on the Slambox stand along with Michael Harringtons white SR

Edited by griffo20022