Odd ECU question

Right this is a bit of an odd question I'm after a plug and play but I have a sneaky suspicion I may already have one in the car because of the following reasons.
- It does not appear to fuel cut at 113mph
- I have not had a boost fuel cut in high boost which reading peoples comments would happen if I had a stock ecu due to boost creep:-
Mods are
Full turbo back Japspeed
Meshed turbo (CT9)
Large FMIC
Decat and custom manifold

Is the ecu easy enough to get at on an EP82 really want to see if it is just stock or not

I think the ECU is behind the glove box, you should be able to pop it out and have a gander.

Get some photo's while your there

it's behind the glovebox

I think the ECU is behind the glove box, you should be able to pop it out and have a gander.

Get some photo's while your there.

Think it will have to be done, I'm assuming the standard on will just have toyota and 4efte on etc?

Will get photos as well

Big bonus if you have an aftermarket! It will have stickers on it from a different company ad be out there now looking

That's exactly what I've gone and done, I can't see a great deal although it's not looking good as the black plastic cover appears to still be there just going to pull the dash out and have a proper look

What about EMB? A lot cheaper than ultimate EMB can be brought for near on same price as a P&P ECU including mapping, I have a p&p on ep91 and debating the switch to EMB or EMU. It's so better because you are creating a specific map for your setup. And easily adjusted when you decide to do more mods. Whereas the P&P cannot be adjusted.

Edited by Sefton-EP91

What about EMB? A lot cheaper than ultimate, I have a p&p on ep91 and debating the switch to EMB or EMU. It's so better because you are creating a specific map for your setup. And easily adjusted when you decide to do more mods. Whereas the P&P cannot be adjusted.

I always stuck by if the stock turbo's goes give up the p&p, the p&p still self learns plus you don't have another ecu hanging around the footwell etc the only way to know is to have a dyno see what's going on...

Thats the pluss side of a p&p you can just plug them in on a stock car just to stop fuel cut mainly

Then you can start putting mods on over time and the ecu will self adjust to them mods! Where as with the emu etc you have to get it mapped everytime you change something on the car