• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get out you will be hooked, it's a shame it's only 7 laps worth but it will give you the itch for more, we have an open pit lane day at goodwood in February and March, my integra can't get enough if it...

Grant what brakes are you running? I destroyed mine in the 15mins last year and struggled home lol

Once you get out you will be hooked, it's a shame it's only 7 laps worth but it will give you the itch for more, we have an open pit lane day at goodwood in February and March, my integra can't get enough if it...

Grant what brakes are you running? I destroyed mine in the 15mins last year and struggled home lol

Same as me, drove all the way back to Leicester with no brakes first time, second time with wastegate hanging off, 3rd time my box let me down. Castle Coombe is bad luck for me lol

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt I will pass the noise test, going to see the scrutineer at the track and get my car tested I think. Good job I only live 5 minutes away ;)

Let me know...

I think im a few baffles down on you... If you only just scrape it, chances are I defo wont...