1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza V, 8K9 Blue, Subtle Mods

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You failed to mention damage to bodywork in your thread, and this car was offered to me by the PREVIOUS owner on the 4th of THIS month, your one moronic cretin. Six months? Six fucking days more like.

Tobz i love you! Game, set & match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.....

Why lie about how long you have owned it? It's on the V5C.............

My guess is the owner hasn't changed on the V5C. As he bought it as a "trader" so he will basically pretend he's the prev owner.

He's not buying and fixing he's buying and selling, there's more than just the silver one, look on his topics, there was also tanveer's one he sold to him, and a white 98 spec with literally every optional under the sun bar a few, (£4.5k) and a white 96/97 with green wheels, plus a few others he's been pointed out as having.

He's not buying and fixing he's buying and selling, there's more than just the silver one, look on his topics, there was also tanveer's one he sold to him, and a white 98 spec with literally every optional under the sun bar a few, (£4.5k) and a white 96/97 with green wheels, plus a few others he's been pointed out as having.

96 spec..green wheels.. There's a lad local who bought one from High Wycombe and it went bang half way home!!

Can you find that thread, I'll see if it's the one!!

It ws on gumtree, but he sent me some pics it was his brothers he said lol

$T2eC16FHJIIFHJJ7Vf3SBS,4Jj)(bg~~48_80.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!lIFJoESYyEZBS,4Me8DFw~~48_80.JPG

Links are to an ebay ad, it was on there if I remember right, perhaps he got it from ebay before trying to sell it on.

check the image url once you click it, its ebay.img