Does the standard TMIC fit under NA bonnet?

I'm playing on an idea of turboing my NA with stock glanza parts. Glanza bonnet will be quite expensive bit so it would be nice if the oem tmic would fit under the standard bonnet. Don't wanna get a fmic as not aiming for big power. Anyone tried this?

Cant see it fitting bud but a tmic would need a constant air flow thats why glanza bonnet has a vent.

you could easily relocate the stock tmic to have it front facing in the engine bay maybe just an idea

Edited by russ78

Yeah I know it needs the airflow, but if I do it I'll do it during the winter just to test how it works so the heat shouldn't be a major problem. If it runs ok I'll propably get a glanza front.

Don't know if I should start a hassle with relocating the tmic or just get a glanza bonnet and bumper & lights. :D

I have the stock TMIC jsut lying around now so might aswell start with that. :) Plan is to get 100-120 hp with low boost and all stock glanza parts.

I'd just need that glanza bonnet but the shipping will be at least £100 for me. :D