• 2 weeks later...

The reason it was not made for the 4 is there has always been 2 editions per console(rigid little bugger's the japanese)

I did not like the way gt5 felt compared to forza and my ps3 went shortly after but may get another if gt6 turns out to be any good.

The main thing that put me off was the nurburgring was so far removed from previous editions that it just felt wrong so hope they have sorted the physics engine to suit, and i could never get that stupid Elise around the topgear test track challenge.

Andy

:thumbsup:

I've got a G27 and a Sportif seat lol. Love it.

Back to me banging on about the new physics. The cars handle totally different. The slightest change to the suspension setup makes a noticeable difference. Same with tyres.

The drifting with a steering wheel was impossible on GT5. So much easier on GT. Rallying is awesome too, just make sure you have ASM turned off.

Really, really enjoying it.

I hated gt5 as said above it felt unfinished and was a pile of shit ........... However gt6 ohh my god!!

I was thinking of not getting it because of gt5 but boy I'm glad I did, it's the little things that have been improved ie, install an exhaust and you can see it's been changed, flames out of exhaust on down change

So many things that it brilliant, you won't be disappointed if you buy it :)

James

I hated gt5 as said above it felt unfinished and was a pile of shit ........... However gt6 ohh my god!!

I was thinking of not getting it because of gt5 but boy I'm glad I did, it's the little things that have been improved ie, install an exhaust and you can see it's been changed, flames out of exhaust on down change

So many things that it brilliant, you won't be disappointed if you buy it :)

James

I got that all the time on gt5 flames out the exhaust... Atleast I thought I did!