Battery quad bhp?

I've just bought my daughter a barbie battery powered quad it's pretty savage tbf. I'm just wondering what sorta bhp people think it will make ? I'm taking it round to euro spec after Xmas for a power run but just wanted to know peoples opinion on figures I think it will make around .11 hp at the wheels :) also if anyone's interested it's just had brand new alloys 5 years ago they are up for sale for 4k they are mega rare jdm and you will never have a chance to own these wheels again ...they have near new (5 year old) tyres will chuck these in for free ,, if you can't afford them your all jealous cunts and need to get a better job. this vehicle may be broke in the near future and I just want to make it clear it's my for sale thread I know I'm asking stupid prices but apparently it's my right because it's my thread and last but not least it's got a cool fake gold key that if I talk about it people get arsey so the sale of this key has to be top secret sum cunt in Taiwan makes them for 20p but I can import them for 4.50 so I'm asking a reasonable price of 80 pounds just want to say this is so jdm yoo and a crazy rare JDM optional extra... pm me for more info :) merry Christmas

Edited by Whitenoize

Haha this is funny.

Around 750 w is equal to a hp.

Let us know ure result and takecare in the savage beast.

how many w do you think it will make it's got a fcd and the bloke I got it from said it was .20 bhp but I think he was talking crap and looking for a quick sale

Dude your wheels for 4k there fucking ROTAS! You should have been shot at birth for not buying authentic jdm wheels....

dude these are genuine Jdm yoo you just can't afford them when I bought them new the guy told me his daughter only used them to cruise from the front room to the kitchen once a week if that so make no mistake you will never have a chance to own these again and your gettin free tyres what more do you want Edited by Whitenoize

Ill give you 2 pound fifty and Daniel g's first born child. I've seen the picture of him on a Saturday night chances are there's a chubby uni girl about to give birth to it very soon!!

Hahahahahah ahh Shaun you know too much already lol.

I'm not really interested in px tbh mate I'd maybe take a gtr or sumthin but no kids to hard to shift on thanks anyway

Youre missing out here, a wee Dan would be worth atleast a set of ROYs wheels. Atleast.

Hahahahahah ahh Shaun you know too much already lol.

Youre missing out here, a wee Dan would be worth atleast a set of ROYs wheels. Atleast.

I know it's a future investment dan lol but need the cash at the min to fund my citron ax build Edited by Whitenoize

I know it's a future investment dan lol but need the cash at the min to fund my citron ax build

Ahh good choice of car, i hear the 1L engine they do is BRUTAL !! And because it weights less than helium they move forwards from a standstill at around jogging pace. But defo a step up from a 0.28bhp electric quad. Youll love it.

Does the wee yolk come with any mot or service history? Im interested but only if its had an easy life! Is it a non child eating dinner in/on it vehicle?

I no a man that can stick an mot on it if required no questions asked... Also am sure I was told white noise is vri's brother so full service history's is not an issue just give him a day or two to right one up.