A massive list lol! Can you help?

Right! I bought myself an EG Civic last month to be my tidy fast road car, and I've decided to go balls deep track car stylo with the GT. I'm after a few bits lol. Open to all sorts of offers, different makes, conditions etc etc etc. What have you got!?

Oil cooler
Oil pressure gauge
Oil temp gauge
Wideband
Light weight seat(s)
Harnesses
Make the car lighter (could be anything that saves weight lol???)
Fibre bonnet
Fibre boot
Poly windows
Rear anti roll bar
Front lower strut brace
Bigger brakes
Braided lines (probably want these with the brakes to be honest lol)

Annnnnnnnnd GO! :p

Edited by aaddzz123

I've got STRI oil pressure and temp gauge mate. Also got an SSQV1 but not in the best condition with it flaking paint, but works and doesn't leak.

Drop me a pm and I'll sort out some pics.

I've got STRI oil pressure and temp gauge mate. Also got an SSQV1 but not in the best condition with it flaking paint, but works and doesn't leak.

Drop me a pm and I'll sort out some pics.

pm'd

Ive got a pair of TRD 4 point harnesses ads.Send me a message if your intersted

pm'd

I have a white line bottom arm brace!

pm'd

sure i seen a set of hel lines on honda parts for sale facebook page mate, get some pics of the eg up :) great wee cars :)

cheers mate. Think I'm just going to get a set of wms unless I can get a decent set for a decent price lol. People seem to want silly money for brakes lol. And I will do soon haha ;). Need to actually make some progess on it!

Got levin twin pot brake set up pm me

going to pm in a minute :)

I have a SSQV 1 dude, still on the car but not been in use for the past year and a half I could be tempted to sell.

pm'd

I got a set of Brembo callipers the bolt on but will need 16inch wheels to go over them, there 4pot callipers and use 305mm disks

thanks buddy but I'm sticking with 15s because tyres are easily available and I have 3 sets of alloys in 15s lol :)