JAM kitted Glanza

Year:1998

Model:Glanza V

Tax:31/5/14

MOT:11/10

Mileage:under 90,000

Description:1st UK owner for the past 3 years, just had oil, filters changed great example, any inspection welcome : )

Price:£4000/£3700 without cage no offers

Pictures: 20131114_080425_zpsa777f2b8.jpg

20131114_080345_zps2e8c8e6c.jpg

Contact Details: pm me please : )

Marc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bad boy :p

In all honesty mate if i had the cash right now i would be round your house buying it off you! Its a mint example and i know how much love you have had for this car no expence has been spared what so ever.

Wright abit more detail down on here rather then a link to your build thread because that dont realy show how much love you have put into the car!

i.e the body kit is genuine

Always warmed up cooled down

Oil change;s etc

Sard ecu big pointers to sell a car :)

Good luck mate and i hope we keep intouch

Edited by micky boy

Marc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You bad boy :p

In all honesty mate if i had the cash right now i would be round your house buying it off you! Its a mint example and i know know how much love you have had for this car no expence has been spared what so ever.

Wright abit more detail down on here rather then a link to your build thread because that dont realy show how much love you have put into the car!

i.e the body kit is genuine

Always warmed up cooled down

Oil change;s etc

Sard ecu big pointers to sell a car :)

Good luck mate and i hope we keep intouch

I was getting there Micky haha cheers man I have loved this car more than anything, will keep in touch Micky lad :)

There is a nice impreza type r looking for a p/x ;)

This is stunning mate glwts

No part x sorry, thanks :)

Reason for sale, wanting to travel next year not even buying a replacement car, everything on the car is genuine and some rare...coilovers havn't seen 5,000 miles if your looking for a Glanza this is the boy :)

Noooooooooo.!!! Ahh bro what a car.!

Id kill for that boot lid haha cannot belive your selling this gainzy.. Such an awsum example good luck with the sale.!

Buy with confidence guys and read te build thread while your on.. Excellent read :)

Mark,

Lol thanks guys it has to go I want to do other things, it will be a sad day all in all if she goes, am looking at it right now feel like am going behind it's back haha an ESTA awaits me also going for motorbike test :)