fuel consumption getting better :|

Not too sure if i should be concerned here but my car is wierdly increasing fuel economy.. when i first bought the car it had a crackd head.. crackd mani and mani gasket was leaking.. changed everything and went td04 from a ct9.. when the car was ready the car was giving me 35miles om a tenner.. its not got a lambda sensor by the way.. and past 2 weeks its the fuel economy is increasing even tho ive been driving the same.. so far ive got 65 of a tenner.. stil got some left lol

I dont think you understand what im saying.. when i first changed the turbo to a td04.. i was getting bad fuel economy for a good few months.. ive been td04 for over 3 months and the fuel consumption is alot better since the past 2 weeks.. each time i fuel up its better consumption.. the other day i fueld up and got 50.. and then 60 n now 70 :D

I dont think you understand what im saying.. when i first changed the turbo to a td04.. i was getting bad fuel economy for a good few months.. ive been td04 for over 3 months and the fuel consumption is alot better since the past 2 weeks.. each time i fuel up its better consumption.. the other day i fueld up and got 50.. and then 60 n now 70 :D

70mpg? fuck I want your car lol, the clio dci will be booted out :p

70mpg? fuck I want your car lol, the clio dci will be booted out :p

oh noo had any problems with yours I got a k9k equipped megane in need of my love and attention swear it costs me about the same maybe a fiver more to do about 150mile trip in the glanza than the dci 80 Edited by TurboTobz

At no point has he said he gets 70mpg he said he gets it to a 10er. Which isn't accurate in the slightlest, fill your car up reset the mileage. Run it down and refill it. Then work out how much fuel you've used to cover the mileage you've done.

That is the only accurate way you can work out your mpg. When you put a tenner in here and there, there is no way of telling how much fuel was in there before as the gauge just isn't that accurate

i would get the injectors inspected and also change the fuel filter.

Sounds like your running lean and it wont run for much longer if its leaning out.

also check your fuel pump.

Edited by H_D

Sounds like your running lean and it wont run for much longer if its leaning out.

Thankyou

Thank you.. this is the kn

also check your fuel pump.

Edited by djhasin

Ignore the last post my phone is playing up.. but thankyou this is a reply i was looking for.. like i said i have beem using my car for deliveries for over a year and i know how much it averages on £10 of fuel.. but my car does feel sluggish and lifeless i low rpms Edited by djhasin

I usually get 420km with a tank driving half in highway and the rest in the city...my tank is 35 litre.

That's 8.3l/100klm, which is 29mpg.

How the hell can you get 50+mpg? Are you running too lean?

29mpg is poor my glanza does more than that and its over 300bhp.

My gt done 43mpg and that includes a days drag racing.

It was running on a blitz ecu on a ct9 at .9bar

oh noo had any problems with yours I got a k9k equipped megane in need of my love and attention swear it costs me about the same maybe a fiver more to do about 150mile trip in the glanza than the dci 80

was only playing with him, wouldnt get rid of the dci it's amazing on fuel, best car for a daily

I get 78 ish mpg in the dci from a full tank, that is mostly A roads 90 miles per day round trip to work, I want to get a dci 80 though as i've heard they are better?? what mpg do you get in the 80?