Steaming up

Noticed recently anytime I'm out in the car when people are in the car it steams up all the time need to keep the fans on constant to see where I'm going and out the side windows, anyone know what could be causing this?

Cheers

Dusty :)

Quite possible age with these cars, seals not as tight as they used to, rubbers leaking in a little moisture, grommets not as tight as they once were.

Both mine get condensation on the inside during the winter months, most noticeably on the rear winder.

Lift up the rear seat and see is it wet underneath. There are two rubber grommets under the seats to the outside of the car. Also check your boot if its wet. Mines been steaming up but ive put that down to the cold cold weather.

Funny you say that few weeks ago I gave her a good wash inside and looked under the spare wheel and it was wet the bung seemed ok there was oil mixed in about it aswel as the previous owner carried a spare can of oil in the boat and it must of been leaking, got it all moped up will need to check it again, see if it's dry can you buy replacement bungs for the boot and under the back seats?

Was thinking of taking back seats out and giving them a good dry