How much does your starlet owe you??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had my v for 2 years and spent about 11k including buying it, that was doing all the work myself except from mapping but tbf I recouped about 9k breaking it so that was by far the best 2k I have ever spent lol

Had my impreza for a year and have recipes for over 10k already, alot of that is labour costs!! I hate how people that specify in say impreza's for talking sakes can charge £50+ an hour!!

I've spent around the 16k too I usually think to myself how bloody stupid it is but when u get into and drive it it's wrth every penny people usually ask why didn't u just buy a evo or a m3. My reply is I love laughing at Them when they try to race u down the road and they get ripped off by a 1.3 engine lol

Be too big surely? They're tight in a civic bay let alone an ep bay.

I would say though its gotta be a Honda lump. As the weight would rocket otherwise.

2zz is an option but tuning them to 6-700hp is very few and far between.

we will just have to wait and see what he has up his sleeve

will be a beast by the sounds off things

Be too big surely? They're tight in a civic bay let alone an ep bay.

I would say though its gotta be a Honda lump. As the weight would rocket otherwise.

2zz is an option but tuning them to 6-700hp is very few and far between.

should b a few big bhp 2zz's about soon

• 3 weeks later...

I love my Glanza and have / had huge plans for it, and can afford them too, but I'm just struggling to justify going through with it :/

Knowing I'll end up spending anywhere in the region on £15k on a car worth 1/5th of that.. It'll be awesome, I mean some of the big builds on here are incredible, but it's just so much money.... Really in 2 minds to be honest..