How much does your starlet owe you??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My old GT cost about 2K including buying the shell, shipping it 300 odd miles and building it up to a decent TD04 supporting mods spec. Admittedly that was done fairly cheaply but i got a lot of good stuff at decent prices. It was far from mint though lol, cheap thrills :)

Spent to much on the gt lol

Goin to do the same with the glanza

That's what I like to hear ;)

16k including buying it...had it 4 years now...4k a year lol

Bloody hell, hell of a spec though :)

Including buying my car I have spent just under 13k so far! Still need to buy loads!

My old GT cost about 2K including buying the shell, shipping it 300 odd miles and building it up to a decent TD04 supporting mods spec. Admittedly that was done fairly cheaply but i got a lot of good stuff at decent prices. It was far from mint though lol, cheap thrills :)

That's it mate being in the right place at the right time

Edited by JordanEP91

That's so posh too :) I bet you hate to think how much it owes you,

No, just know if ever i do decide to sell it will be broken as people will not pay what has been put in :)

Happy with 278bhp on the road could chase bigger figures and spend more but am quite happy where it is now at

John

Less than 10k including buying it but not quite sure how much. not including tax and insurance though.

3 engine changes amongst that too lol

Owned it 7 years in April, 3 years with its current engine.

Bloody hell 3 engine changes, how come bud?

No, just know if ever i do decide to sell it will be broken as people will not pay what has been put in :)

Happy with 278bhp on the road could chase bigger figures and spend more but am quite happy where it is now at

John

Yeah that's it mate I was talking to a mate earlier and I said I would never get me money back if was too sell as a whole car would have to be broken, 278bhp is plenty bet it's like rocket :)

Erm around 19/19.5k but have a racetech bill of somewhere around the 6k mark to pay in 4 weeks then a further 1k to get it back on the road so around 26k but it is one of the highest specs around

4efe went bang, 16v hi torque 4age swap had oil starvation problems. 16v 4age t-vis had numerous issues and never quite ran rightl snapped a driveshaft as well so had it off the road for over a year which is when I bought the 20v 4age from Japan and had a custom shaft made to correctly suit the engine swap.

Erm around 19/19.5k but have a racetech bill of somewhere around the 6k mark to pay in 4 weeks then a further 1k to get it back on the road so around 26k but it is one of the highest specs around

Fair fucks mate, do you mind sharing the spec or is that being kept quite ;)

4efe went bang, 16v hi torque 4age swap had oil starvation problems. 16v 4age t-vis had numerous issues and never quite ran rightl snapped a driveshaft as well so had it off the road for over a year which is when I bought the 20v 4age from Japan and had a custom shaft made to correctly suit the engine swap.

Fair enough bud, planning on doing anymore haha?

I like to forget how much cash has gone into mine lol with only working part time it's been a crazy journey, cutting my losse's now there seems to be more cons than pro's for myself, having to walk to work all the time to save petrol lol time to put my cash else where :)