New year and I want to cut the take aways and pizzas and fizzy dribks down in my diet, but I am a seriously fussy eater, only healthy stuff i eat at the minute is yoghurts and grapes really hahaha anyone know of any that dont taste like ass? (Not that I have ttied that but I asume its nasty)

Chicken, rice, broccoli, asparagus.

I eat 6 meals a day but I do go to the gym 5-6 days a week.

There's plenty you can do with the above foods, my favorite is Chicken coated with jamacan spice powder + honey, broccoli with a little low fat cottage cheese and a nice rice.

Just because you want to loose wait doesn't mean you have to cut out food, eat a nice size meal every 3 hours to stop your body storing it as fats

Make sure you hit up the main food groups ie.

Proteins-chicken breast,fish,lean steak

Complex carbs-beans,oats, rice,pasta

Fibrous carbs-broccoli,salad

Healthy fats-peanut butter,nuts, fish oil

Dairy/eggs-milk,eggs, low fat cheese

Get plenty of sleep (8 hours) and find a good multi-vit

Oh and drink water like a motherfucker.....minimum of a gallon a day if you can!

As said above I try and eat 8 small meals a day and aim to consume about 300 grams of protein.

I climb for a job so burn calories all day long, there are loads of good websites dedicated to this sort of thing, make a note of your stats.... Weight, height, age etc and you should be able to find out what will work for you! Good luck!

Make sure you hit up the main food groups ie.

Proteins-chicken breast,fish,lean steak

Complex carbs-beans,oats, rice,pasta

Fibrous carbs-broccoli,salad

Healthy fats-peanut butter,nuts, fish oil

Dairy/eggs-milk,eggs, low fat cheese

Get plenty of sleep (8 hours) and find a good multi-vit

Oh and drink water like a motherfucker.....minimum of a gallon a day if you can!

As said above I try and eat 8 small meals a day and aim to consume about 300 grams of protein.

I climb for a job so burn calories all day long, there are loads of good websites dedicated to this sort of thing, make a note of your stats.... Weight, height, age etc and you should be able to find out what will work for you! Good luck!

Gooooooood man! Good info there guys cheers

Am also interested looking for high gains high protein in view of beginning gym again.

Fussy eater although getting better hate milkshake but know protein shakes are a must really anyone able to offer help?

Also have a fast as fuck metabolism and struggle to gain weight

You tried any shakes bud? There is millions of the fuckers lol but if your trying to gain weight there are loads for that! I was using anabol testo and creatine tablets in november when I was back at the gym and didnt touch the shakes, tablets seemed worthless tbh! Need to look into it more or take a gallon of roids in my butt cheeks.

I heared a lot a good about NAP 50s not so good for the liver mind.

Creatine ameno acids never seemed to do fuck all.

In terms of shake I have one with chocolate flavor able to be used with milk or water not sure on the make will look tomorrow but I didn't like it much so didn't take it like I should so cant comment on how effective it is

Most stuff that works has a shitty side effect I have learned, d-bol is a big one around here and my mate got nosr bleeds snd stuff from it snd it fucks the liver too! Its hard to know what to take tbh lol

Excuse my spelling im using a new phone and I cant work the bugger yet lol

Nice to see some fellow gym rats on here. I've tried faffing around with bulking, but found my best route to gains being a skinny fat person has been to eat clean constantly. Eating stuff like malt loaf for the carbs, just resulted in me shitting out a brick.

Just become a convert to granola, a bit higher in sugar than oats, but it's lovely with yogurt. Never pick a specific brand as I work in reductions, but I'm fussy too, therefore can't always stomach the taste of Greek yogurt as it's a bit bitter. Danio's are a fucking badboy and rammed with about 13g of protein.

Always keep stocked up on brown bread, bananas. I won't lie it's hard to find a nice filing snack whist staying on a student budget. But it's okay to have a 1000 calorie shake that's filled with oats, egg whites and protein, as the oats are low gi carbs and well your body will just use them throughout the day.

As far as meats go I'm fussy as fuck too, so I just keep a freezer full of chicken and get through a breast a day for dinner.

Usally put that in a salad, occasional curry, or some wraps. If it fits in your macro's which I don't count, I just guess by learning rough guidelines of the foods I eat, fuck it I'll chuck a garlic bread in that salad or plenty of Nando's sauce on that shit.

Trick is not to punish yourself too much, macros are a good one to get your head around, because if that sausage roll fits in there, eat the cunt! Water wise,

I can't sit there drinking water all day, but when I'm in the gym I find myself drinking at least 3-4 bottles.

Friends look at me like a freak when I'm pissing all night haha

And fuck the people who think you can get bigger by drinking shakes. They supplement your diet, so if you eat shit and drink shakes you won't get bigger, just fat. Eat clean and drink the right protein (USN GF-1) is my choice, you'll find them doing what they should do and contributing to your daily protein intake.

Don't go crazy overboard and start trying to eat six meals a day at the start, believe me I can't do it now. We're only humans and life is a learning curve. A good diet takes time to develop and after two years of training, I'm still developing on the foods I eat. Be patient and enjoy it!

Edited by Billy SR

I don't know how people have the energy to go to the gym as often as they do lol...

I come in from work and i'm fucked lol... fuck going to the gym at 6pm.....

Just so it doesn't make me look like a lazy fatty, I'm an electrician so I think I get enough physical exercise just through work :p

I see people eating these energy bars for breakfast and lunch, surely _one_ single bar for both sittings is not enough to keep you going all day until dinner? That seems wrong to me... I eat "normal" breakfast in the morning and I'm hungry as hell when it comes to lunchtime, nevermind dinner...and they just sit there nibbling on some bars.... fuck that :p

It all depends what suites u I've trained on and off for around 6-7 years n not everything will be suited to u I like to be big mass wise and like to be strong so my choice of protein is USN igf 1 as it's 40g protein a serving aswel as the other good stuff in it if your looking at gaining weight than there are things like mutant mass , mass freak that will give u like 600 calories a serving etc , there are all minds of roids out there now aswel if that's what your into there's stuff to loose weight on and lean u out there stuff to bulk u up and bring muscle mass on and there stuff to build lean muscle with it all comes down to personal choice and what your wanting to do , oh n always eat a shit load of chicken lol mmmmmm chicken :)

I don't know how people have the energy to go to the gym as often as they do lol...

I come in from work and i'm fucked lol... fuck going to the gym at 6pm.....

Just so it doesn't make me look like a lazy fatty, I'm an electrician so I think I get enough physical exercise just through work :p

I see people eating these energy bars for breakfast and lunch, surely _one_ single bar for both sittings is not enough to keep you going all day until dinner? That seems wrong to me... I eat "normal" breakfast in the morning and I'm hungry as hell when it comes to lunchtime, nevermind dinner...and they just sit there nibbling on some bars.... fuck that :p

In some of the better protein bars which aren't particularly big there can be up to 30g of protein in them take a while for your body to ingest that's why people can last long periods on them

Cheers fellas, good thing I like chicken and fish! Need to get into shakes again, the diet will take some getting used too tho, as I said im seriously fussy! But bananas, grapes, apples, chicken, brown bread I can do just fine :)

I'm wanting to cut up this year I currently go gym 4-5 days week mostly weightlifting but have gained abit of a gut. Ideally I want to cut out take aways with the misses on the weekend, and start more cardio at gym, just my diet I'm going struggle with.

The way I look at it is eat what you want just be prepared to work it off, early morning runs I lost 2 stone just by running and keeping off late snacks, booze etc. I usually eat crap on a Sunday then all through the week stay on brown breads nothing fried etc. Your better off changing routine's when you work out as your body gets used to the workouts it's down to self motivation and determination you will feel better about yourself if you cut out all the crap :)

get the insanity dvd :thumbsup:

Watched quiet a few things about that n I weight train so class myself as fairly fit and healthy even for a big lad but that really does deserve its title it looks fooooking hardcore

Most stuff that works has a shitty side effect I have learned, d-bol is a big one around here and my mate got nosr bleeds snd stuff from it snd it fucks the liver too! Its hard to know what to take tbh lol

Excuse my spelling im using a new phone and I cant work the bugger yet lol

better to use tri test or something but nose bleeds etc are common as it raises the blood pressure

I would say that diet is the most important thing but must be matched with exercise, not one without the other. It's all well and good to eat healthier and train for your imagine but also think about your actual health too. Drastically changing your diet to weight loss and then creeping back into old habits takes it's toll on your body after many years.

Try to make small changes over time to increase the sustainability of your new lifestyle which will increase health over time and be all round more healthy into a ripe old age. Our generation is going to struggle In a few decades because of fast good etc with a massive amount of diseases. And really ill-ness or disease is only dis-ease within the body. Buy staying positive and healthy (hydrated and reducing the amount of toxicity at a molecular level) we massive reduce the risk of ever creating dis-ease within our bodies.