Calum's Red N/A Beastie!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, seller sent me £20 but still load of b*llocks

Rubbish situation mate! Not much you can do :(

I'd say take the boot brake light out mesen that's what I did with mine :-) I like it with the roof rack on though something abit different :-)

Yeah think I'm gonna when i get a chance over the weekend!:) thanks man! I think it looks cool plus its super practical haha

id say de-black the rear lights, and get some glanza ones without the reverse light part on and get top and bottom sidelights

like this but with pre facelift glanza rear lights

jdmnight.jpg

Yeah still not sure about the rear lights. I think glanza ones would look sweet just need to try and justify how much money ive spent on this already haha!

Glad the spoiler got to you safe!

Looks good mate!, Nice red now and not red and white haha :p

Cheers mate thanks again for that! Yeah exactly looks brand new now! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys been a while since I've updated! I've just been enjoying the car mainly :) Had it lowered on some tein springs 57mm on the front and 50mm on the rear. Finally got a proper sized jap plate on the front (12x6) and some UKSO decals. Think I'm going too move onto engine mods now, corolla mani, induction kit, full exhaust system and just an all round tidy up of the engine bay. Pretty happy with the exterior so far but i'm having new ideas everyday! Let me know what you guys think! :D

IMG_2107_zps88f55adf.jpg

IMG_2119_zps00639740.jpg

IMG_2120_zps59f1231a.jpg

IMG_0061_zpsbe566c8e.jpg

IMG_0062_zpsdb011ad3.jpg

IMG_0063_zps17de6b37.jpg

Also finally got my SLR camera back from a friend so i'll be able too get some more atmospheric exciting shots! :D

looks very clean have you the springs in it mine sits lower on 40mm springs

Thanks! Yeah i was surprised actually how much arch gap there was left, its nothing crazy but theres still a bit! The old shocks are about too go so I don't know if that would effect it or not, think I might splash out on coilies soon though!

yeah I was wondering the same I dunno if my shocks are brilliant though maybe the reason mine sits lower if I was to go upgrading it would be coilovers only job for a starlet

hmm probably is the case! Yeah definitely man, actually kind of regret spending £150 on springs, should have just saved up for a bit longer and got 2nd hand coilovers, so much more reliable!

Looks nice and clean buddy personally id ditch the rear lights but each to there own looks sweet buddy!

Thanks mate! Yeah going too start looking around for some new rears, can't make my mind up which ones though!