PLEASE LOCK MODS , CHEERS :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a little update, ordered a new thermostat and some new spark plugs from id-Workz and fitted a jdm rear foglight on the bumper, also tidied the engine bay up a little , just waiting for my exhaust and short route inter cooler pipe to arrive and we are complete :) pics to follow tommorow

Well done man, seems like you took barely any time getting it done! If I decide to convert my NA I'll be coming to you for advice :)

Also I dunno if this is 6P2 or 6P3, but I have a free 6P2 bootlid with tinted glass up for grabs!

I'm leaving Cardiff today, let me know if you want me to get the GT seats and Japspeed ready and put aside for you to collect :thumbsup:

Well done man, seems like you took barely any time getting it done! If I decide to convert my NA I'll be coming to you for advice :)

Also I dunno if this is 6P2 or 6P3, but I have a free 6P2 bootlid with tinted glass up for grabs!

I'm leaving Cardiff today, let me know if you want me to get the GT seats and Japspeed ready and put aside for you to collect :thumbsup:

. Yes didn't take long about a month :) I think mine is 6p3 but not sure but worth a look , i got your number now il let you know when I'm ready for them mate :)

So a little update on this poor old car, after thinking about selling and breaking it due to lack of funds I've now decided to get it finished but had to compromise the front mount :( so I sold that and bought a tmic for the time being and going to have nay exhaust welded on over the weekend and fit my dump valve and do little bits and bobs that need doing and try and get my spare uncut bumper painted and put on, so hopefully be an update on the weekend of it as a finished product :) an onto another subject I can drive at midnight tonight after 13 months of being banned , Yaaaayyyyyyy so happy :)