1995 GT Turbo Breaking. WEPR TD04 EX Gated, LSD, Meister.....etc.

20130625_165307_zpsf7968bac.jpg

Well been thinking of selling/breaking on and off for a while especially since my daily commute is 40 miles on country A and B roads. Recently the main road near me was closed due to sea damage and all traffic diverted via a back road. Needless to say it is like an ice rink just now and the front of the starlet met it's end when it hit the back of a van. It is repairable but I want to move on and get something decent on fuel for the time being.

The car still starts fine and can be driven no problem but obviously needs straightened at the front end although it still drives straight. Ideally I would like somebody to buy it whole to save me the hassle of breaking it and if anyone wants to do so to strip it themselves or to repair I would consider offers around £2000 pictures of the damage can be sent if required. The car is currently running 221.8bhp at 1 bar of boost on 95 octane fuel and was tuned by tuning developments.

Below are the prices for parts feel free to PM me with offers or to ask about any parts not listed. Pictures can be sent upon request.

- Engine, 62k since rebuild runs perfect and never had any problems with it - £450

- Gearbox, has a TRD mechanical LSD fitted which is a very nice diff. Needs synchro's replaced still changes fine at low RPM but crunches higher up. Still got to be worth about £350-£400 for the diff alone?

- Turbo Kit, WEPR externally gated with stainless screamer and downpipe braced to engine. Standard rad friendly, very strong good kit comes with oil feed and return, TD04 turbo, external wastegate and front mount filter relocation pipe - £600

- Emanage Blue, Not sure what they go for 2nd hand now but it has a TD04 map at 1 bar but will obviously need mapped for your car, comes with cutoff from car wiring to make it easy to wire in yourself, ignition, injector harnesses & 3 bar MAP sensor £200?

- Coilovers. Meister R Zeta R coilovers got around 12k miles on them and have always been greased. Come with c spanners - SOLD

- Clutch, Spec 6 puck 5000 miles on it - £200

- Exhaust, It has a bit of a dent in the front but still works fine, Japspeed 3 inch with 4.5 inch back box SOLD

- Boost Controller, Greddy Profec B spec 2, very good controller high and low boost modes, last boost record, peak boost record. Easy to set and holds boost nicely comes with everything to fit it £150

- Indiglo Dials, SOLD

Body Parts

- Wings £20 each

- Black Mk3 Grille £25

- White Mk3 Grille £20

- Black Quadlights £80

- Rear lights & reflectors £75

- Black Mk1 bumper £50

- Mk1 fog lights £40

- MK3 fog lights £30

- White bonnet scoop £20

- Doors £40 each

- Mk3 rear bumper £30

- Tailgate £40

Miscellaneous

- TD 255LPH fuel pump £50

- Triple core alloy civic radiator £50 (need to test first)

- TD RRFPR with gauge £20

- Genuine Toyota valve stem oil seals (new) £30

- CT9 downpipe gaskets x2 (used good condition) £10 each

- Blue rocker cover (freshly painted) £40

- Carrozzeria light up speakers £50

- Track rod ends £15

- Mintex rear pads new in box SOLD

- Mintex front pads new in box SOLD

- Custom adjustable panhard rod £25

More parts will be added later. If you require anything that isn't listed feel free to PM me or text on 07824484057, item's can be collected at DG9 9PS or posted/courier.

Edited by steve-gers

ill take em buddy right now right now the brackets for the head lights and the indicators

if u can ship them to me over seas id love u for it if not that fine ill have em shipped to london

Edited by rasslenny
  • 2 weeks later...