Intercooler pipe

_shaun_ not sure tbh but have put an arrow where the pipe sits. (sorry about the awful engine bay pic, was only the second day I had the car)!

fdf8e760-395a-4ecd-895e-82fa26e7cf80_zps

Skimmy237 - I had been wearing gloves so hands were clean haha! And I didn't want to ruin my nails LOL!

X

So the pipe goes over the manifold then you have your broken pipe then there's a long pipe with bends on either side which goes from the passanger side to the drivers side and one more little pipe then Goes to the intercooler right? Is that right? It's the long route fmic piping by the way

So the pipe goes over the manifold then you have your broken pipe then there's a long pipe with bends on either side which goes from the passanger side to the drivers side and one more little pipe then Goes to the intercooler right? Is that right? It's the long route fmic piping by the way

I'm totally lost now! Sorry I'm still quite new to all this! A pipe doesn't go over the manifold I don't think? I just need a pipe similar to the pic I put up first of all :) haha x

Yeah I think thats the one she needs.

I complained to J performance when this happened to me (was the pipe coming off the turbo in my case. They happily sent a replacement.

Worth asking if the kit is supposed to be designed for the car, it should not foul anything.

Worth a try...