Yo guys! I recently got a glanza v 1996 .... and it would be great to meet up with everyone in the area. Share some ideas and plans and stuff. In located in fishponds Bristol. So is anyone up for that? Maybe this weekend? Saturday or something?

Yo guys! I recently got a glanza v 1996 .... and it would be great to meet up with everyone in the area. Share some ideas and plans and stuff. In located in fishponds Bristol. So is anyone up for that? Maybe this weekend? Saturday or something?

ahh yeo, fair play bud, thought your red one wasnt there, nice glanza I really need one lmao

im game for a meet, me and my mate in his 5 door glanza rep, not sure if I can do this weekend as gotta have a vic check, you game next weekend mate? :)

ahh yeo, fair play bud, thought your red one wasnt there, nice glanza I really need one lmao

im game for a meet, me and my mate in his 5 door glanza rep, not sure if I can do this weekend as gotta have a vic check, you game next weekend mate? :)

yeah ..i sold my red n/a on monday..i was sad to see it go, but its not gone far, another guy in bristol owns it now. Plus im turbo charged now :yahoo:

unfortunately i cant do next weekend, im away, so either this weekend (friday saturday or sunday) or the weekend after next...

yeah ..i sold my red n/a on monday..i was sad to see it go, but its not gone far, another guy in bristol owns it now. Plus im turbo charged now :yahoo:

unfortunately i cant do next weekend, im away, so either this weekend (friday saturday or sunday) or the weekend after next...

Okay bud ill let you know, should be able maybe to do this weekend for a few hours :)

And sweet! :)

Alright then sounds good.... Atm I've actually got some unknown gearbox problems lol think one if the synchros is gone... So I'll be getting it fixed this weekend hopefully. So might have to be the weekend of the 7th of Feb.

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys , im thinking it would be awesome if we all just went to the massive sweetshop meet in bristol this sunday, there are supposed to be hundreds going so it will be good to have some ukso support there. whos up for that?