Intercooler - Where to get "Backdoor" type?

Hi,

I'll be going down to TD soon, to have a turbo conversion on my starlet, I don't want to have them cut my front bumper to fit the inter cooler in, I'm presuming its a straight exit type or angled down exit type which they have, which may (it may not) cause the piping to dip below the bumper too, which is also a problem.

Does anyone know where I can get a "backdoor interooler" / "type 4 intercooler" from?

Like this one:-

GgcRkdRl.jpg

I know that'll mean I need to get the piping to match a TD04 too, but I'd rather have to do that then a cut bumper & pipes hanging below the bumper.

Jamie

Edited by Jamie5414

On my old GT there was thin metal cut away just near the chassis rails, ment IC pipes could go there rather than underneath the lower front bar, if the core was short enough. Anyway the pipework was minimal and spool time was rapid.

Like the idea of those ^^^ cores, suppose a good ally welder could mod the end tanks on an existing core if you cant find one like that anywhere.