• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks John really appreciate it

I've put some man hours in haha

All my work colleagues was laughing. At me the other day, because I was polishing my rocker cover in my dinner hour.

That's normal isn't it ....

perfectly normal wen your a gear head bro, perfectly normal.......conversation at the water cooler, punching your time card at work, booting up the computer, polishing your rocker cover....meh :p

• 1 month later...

Another update

Well my gearbox housing decided to break, so I replaced the casing which saved a hefty wedge so that was a bonus :-)

4D54326F-5B1D-4DB5-A748-539CC0AA736C_zps

Everything went pretty well and hopefully I can make a simply write up in case anyone else needs to do the same :-)

Then my car went for a short visit to Jdm-Ep and had a set of purple engine bay washers which has brightened up the bay very well.

I dropped my front bumper of at Simon Richardsons while I went for a week to Newquay and came home to my bumper all freshly painted and fitted a 98 spec splitter.

BFF9FB03-CEB8-4C5A-99A1-E40AA7C351C5_zps

He has done a fantastic job and can't recommend him enough. He even give the caps to cover the screws a fresh coat of black. It's made the car look so clean :-)

I've been bugging the jason at motivated design as I wanted some stainless dials for glanzas he did a while back to do me a set :-)

F6500898-EF53-4B3C-BDAF-DA43C2897A70_zps

So they got fitted ready for a show tomorrow

7834A071-7796-4000-BDCC-B266150DC4C7_zps

Unfortunately I ran out of green bulbs so until that arrives orange will do.

But they look fantastic:-)

Win win update for me.

Edited by aleximport25
  • 2 weeks later...

I've also just painted up a fibreglass reverse scoop which didn't turn out too bad. Needed some work on the vent as it was wonky as hell but the dremel sorted that ;-)

D2EB9A1C-48B8-4E85-9B05-44C558C2BDA3_zps

I gave it a test fit and one side sits too high as the fibreglass is thicker on one side. I also need to secure it down so I'm think gin silicone some bolts to the underside of the scoop so I can remove it easily. Here's the test fit

2E91B9C0-1B8D-4CE9-90F7-FEDB135D5B7B_zps

• 4 weeks later...