Your garage set up

Well I did a search and didn't find any threads already open.

I'm going to be building my own garage over the next couple months and I know what I've got planned out its 5m wide by 7m long. Should be just enough room for my astra vxr to park in and the glanza in there to work on also.

I've bought a shell and engine and plan on building a forged glanza over the next 12/16months

So yeah basically just wondering

If you guys have any pics of your garage set ups at home or what ever

I use my uncles workshop and usually work there on Saturday doing MOTs services and repairs.

Huge space we have a full snap on mot test ramp with all the extra trimmings and 4 2-post ramps.

2 more ramps to be fitted soon and we will be extending in late 2014 or early 2015. I will have my own corner in the workshop with my own ramp.

I have already started collecting tools.

Im just in the process of buying a house, or as i like to tell people, a garage with a house. If all goes well ill soon have a garage thats about 20ftx30ft and also has a 10ftx20 workshop upstairs. Its honna take me a while to kit it out, i should even have room to get a 2 post lift seeing as the celling is high enough. Lol

The workshops that some people have is crazy.

Me and my mate did my 4age swap in this.

668676EF-D5A3-44CC-9C1F-F9F80EACF7EE-715

Obviously before it was full of my dad's shit lol

Not even wide enough to get the engine or crane in without removing the car. Barely enough room to get down one side of it!

Tools were a mix match of argos and half my dad's set. Borrowed axle stands and a jack that lifted about 2" at a time haha

Now I've cleared out my dad's arcon repaired the roof and let it dry out I have more space but an uneven floor.

IMG-20131119-WA0004.jpg

Sealey race jack and ratchet axles stands. Share my bros Halfords socket/spanner set and all my other tools I get off my dad. But I don't have and walls so not much of a garage still lol.

My workshop is my driveway :( but I have weekly access to a full workshop with 6ramps, tyre machine, hunter alignment rig and all tools which i can use for a crate of beer a year so it's all good!

Hoping to get a unit soon though.

Most my works done on my back garden. My drive is more mud than anything else. Been here 20 years and never have we put any gravel down. Now its been so long you could loose 30 tonnes in it without blinking and it's not for trying. I've offered to pay and all sorts but my dad won't have any of it! Stubborn old git lol.

My brother has had his Ef on the garden on 3 bits of 8x4 for at least 6 months. The grass is no more and it's in full sight of the house.

We've 7.5 acres had planning permission for a huge garage and twin side rooms etc even had the materials for it but as everything else around here is got forgotten about :(

The place I've got my trueno is half way down my garden and now it's been raining so much there's no way you could get a car in there now as the grass is like a swamp!

When we bought our house near the end of 2012, my stipulation was that it MUST have a garage for the EP. Wasn't buying a house without one, period.

Single car garage with some already-installed cupboards, bench and sink. Spare fridge acting as cleaning supplies store.

Will hopefully be lifting the carpet in the living room later this year, so that will then then be put down under the EP.

No tools kept in garage, people are cunts.

Phil.