Front Speakers

i replaced mine with bigger sony xplod (not sure on exact size) then threw in 2x 6x9's and 2x12" sony xplod subs running off 2 huge amps. get in there. oh put it in my home made custom build and it nearly blows the windows out lol

meh, maybe im getting old, but ive kinda lost my interest in decent systems... ive got 10cm sony components with tweeters in the front with a pioneer 6x9 in the glovebox with a infinity reference 12 inch sub in a sealed box run from a jbl 300w amp.

i am still currently workin on project stealthbox though. should be all ready for jae...

Rich.

meh, maybe im getting old, but ive kinda lost my interest in decent systems... ive got 10cm sony components with tweeters in the front with a pioneer 6x9 in the glovebox with a infinity reference 12 inch sub in a sealed box run from a jbl 300w amp.

i am still currently workin on project stealthbox though. should be all ready for jae...

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've got some crazy standard starlet speakers up front and an empty boot in the rear. :D I've totally lost interest in my sounds aswell, I absolutely love my music but its all indie music so i dont need 2 subs shaking my brain to enjoy it :)

Plus its all uneeded weight, think i'm losing interest in my back seats aswell... B)

we all hav our phases wen ice is the main thing for pleasure in a ride.

i got rid of my 2 12" subs a month now, just enjoyin my 6x9s and infinity door speakers.

as Si said, they face the floor so all i can hear is music from my 6x9s and if i balance them forward, the quality goes down.

so either way we lose.

2x12" sony subs prangers?? FARK me, thats mental mate. I only want one 10" sony xplod sub (as recommended by Rich...thanku). I LOVE heavy metal but its only a small car and i find the boot gives off a lot of bass too with just the 6x9s back there lol, so i'll be happy with one sub someday.

Phil.

thats what im talkin about!!!

no back seats = fun fun fun!!!!

yeah me too, i love my music, but ive totally lost interest in my ice.

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do you think i want some good speakers upfront..... :)

No need for the Speakers/Sun in the boot..... and while im at it i dont often have more than 2 in the car, so the seats can go to.

Such a shame.

i no this is a bit out of date but i too arent interested in my sounds but love music my radio?cd player is never off cant go anywhere without music playin and the rear seat ways more than you think i took the whole rear interior out of mine too see what it was like but it sat so high at the back couldnt drive it round looked shit so put it back in til another rainy day that is!!!!!!!! B):)