some one sell me there starlet for the right money:(

i know i sold it way to cheap but i wanted a pulsar and then ended up blowing it up doing 175 down the m4! stupid really but now i need another ep91 in my life such amazing little cars! so fun to drive then off boost there so cheap to run! got 2500/3000 for a tidy one well doesnt have to have anything done to it just want a tidy clean one!

Hey buddy I might sell my Glanza pretty decent spec I was going to use it as a donor car for my ep95 but just don't have the time this year with work. It's forged with blitz hybrid. I'm looking £3000 for it, it's uk registered taxed and mot. Ferrys are cheap enough to the mainland, if your interested give me a ring on 07706111661.

Fully rebuilt engine

Wossner forged pistons

1.2mm competition head gasket

All new bearings and head bolts

K&N oil filter and use millers CFS 10w40

Exedy Clutch

K1 Blitz turbo rebuilt 870 in receipts

Full 5Zigen Exhaust

Zep Decat

Roadrunner Manifold

Blitz Supersound dump valve

Greddy Fmic

Walbro fuel pump

Sard Fpr

NGK Plug Leads

HKS EVC5 Boost Controller

TEIN Super Street Coilovers & adjustable top mounts, perfect condition and greased.

Jam Racing Side skirt

Jam Racing Back Bumper

Blitz Turbo Timer

Blitz Boost Gauge

Blitz Gear Knob

Brand new Red rota gt3 with new toyo proxes R1R

Fiberglass Lightweight Bonnet (super light)

Carbon Fibre Vent

Taxed and MOT till May

Probably missed out a few things but I've owned starlets for years and was really picky when I was looking for a donor car. It's been really well maintained, gearbox is silky smooth and there's none of the common faults.

love to mate as like i said its a perfect ep82!

but due to shitty insurance being young cant insure one! so gutted about it! i rung them up and they said because its an older it will be more bassicly just chatting complete shit! need an ep91!

So, You insured a Pulsar.. But can't afford to insure a EP82.. makes no sense?

The price of starlets is slowly climbing! A few years and the good ones will fetch a pretty penny!

And rightly so! So many of the ones for sale have a lot of issues!

EP82s are usually cheaper to insure than Glanzas

Buy a cheap NA ep91, get the works done, fresh respray, slap some glanza bits on it if you really want to, and put a 4efte in. Low on insurance and a minty fresh car for probably half the price lol.

i was thinking about it and idont want to mess about trying to find stuff i just want to get a starlet now other wise it wont be ready for japfest! and ive been for the last 3 years so im not missing this year! i have 2500/3000 for the right starlet!