the uk spec guys will have problems bolting the glanza rear brace in, asthe glanza has a raised block were the bottom of the central bit bolts to the floor... the uk spec ep91 does not have this.

Rich.

to be honest, i dont think the rear strut bar would do alot on its own due to the low weight of the rear... maybe with a lower tie bar too and you may see some improvements.

for anyone who hasnt got one (me included) apparently according to toby a shortened/adjustable panhard rod gives a noticable difference to the rear end of the car thru conering, altho i cant back this up as im still waiting till the right time to buy mine!!

Rich.

to be honest, i dont think the rear strut bar would do alot on its own due to the low weight of the rear... maybe with a lower tie bar too and you may see some improvements.

for anyone who hasnt got one (me included) apparently according to toby a shortened/adjustable panhard rod gives a noticable difference to the rear end of the car thru conering, altho i cant back this up as im still waiting till the right time to buy mine!!

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh cheers for that scutch, i might also do the same thing. Is there any difference between panhard rod and anit lift kit?? Still pretty confused. Cheers. ;)

i am still waiting on my panhard rod from the group buy on gtturbo lol, maybe one day ill know

I&#39;ve heard in the wet they make the back quite rigid and slip out, but u shudnt be driving fast in the wet anyhow lol

i have a rear strut brace, but one i havnt got an ep91 and two i never drove my gt without it.

i reckon it does stiffen the back because my car handles much better than i thought, but i also has shocks srpings, fornt strut and eagle f1's, and lowered centre of gravity.

Concerning what is a panhard rod read these (of course all the articles are worth reading) http://hardcore.ep91.com/sus_phrod.html

Concerning anti lift this pdf http://www.whiteline.com.au/articles/Effec...0WL%20ALK_b.pdf

helps a lot although it might get a bit heavy.

Now about the rear strut the difference between a two point and three theoreticaly exists up to which point i cannot tell however the only way to find something like this out would be either someone who had both (i dont know any) or skidpad and lateral forces but this is even more difficult. However i believe a differnce should exist cause its a bit simple theory that i have in mind. A two point just transfers the strain and flex from the one side of the car to the other and therefore nothing reduces the body flex we simply split it with the three point a part of the strain is absorbed by the hatch floor in a place that hasnt any straight effect on the suspension geometry (which is the floor) so there should be a difference. But i cant be positive as there are many factors.

Now something more interesting zep rm produces two bars (plus bars if i remember right) which convert the two point strut into a three point with an obvious a believe way which is something interesting its the only other application of three point rear strut i have met and is even more interesting if it can be used with other strut eg cusco.

And a question does anyone have a front three point strut?

well heres my perspective, my brother who has a mitsu colt had rear upper and lower strut braces.

He said his car handled like a go cart and there was very little roll compared to the front of his where he hasnt any form of suspension upragde or stiffening.

He just has stock ride hide and it handles really well.