Blue glanza with black front end exeter

Be good for bits ben! ;),

Would it fuck lol the front end is off a car I broke and not the best as has dents etc, the rear is fucked, the manifold is off my old engine and the kid has been running like 1 bar on fcd etc no money in that car my friend ;)

And the rear arches are well mmmmmmm yea lol

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Would it fuck lol the front end is off a car I broke and not the best as has dents etc, the rear is fucked, the manifold is off my old engine and the kid has been running like 1 bar on fcd etc no money in that car my friend ;)

And the rear arches are well mmmmmmm yea lol

Haha fair mate!, glad i havent bought it, to much work,

Aint no body got time fo dat! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

It used to be a nice car! When it was all blue with some oversized XXR's on it! then the arches got DIY rolled and then crashed it, its sad to say but i think the only thing left to do was break it, or send it to the scrapyard heaven in the sky!

It used to be a nice car! When it was all blue with some oversized XXR's on it! then the arches got DIY rolled and then crashed it, its sad to say but i think the only thing left to do was break it, or send it to the scrapyard heaven in the sky!

Thats what I done, paid 130 for the shed and ripped it aparts..... thing was a bag of shit!