Seeing as i usually get decent feedback, thought id share these with you. May not be everyones cup of tea, however the owner used to own a forged TD05 starlet. Cars running apprx. 300BHP, quaife diff etc. Quick car for what it is!

Hope you like them...now i need to get a tasty starlet down there!

If you feeling generous feel free to follow me on Facebook ;) - fb.com/robfisherphotographic

Thanks! R

Back

13040303965_429d8c5cef_b.jpg
Astra GSi

Before/After

13040709764_dcdf42c879_b.jpg
before/after

Edited by RobSR

Cheers pal. Yea just one to throw some light onto the back of the car. Hasn't made loads of difference just helped balancing the colour abit as the lighting there is awful. Sorted most of it in post to be honest as you can probably see..

Gotta finish the front one now!

Lovely! Can I ask what location that is exactly? Took a few quick phone snaps of my GT in London yesterday, wanna grab someone with a DSLR and go take some more next time I'm there, but dunno where the good spots are!

Cheers pal. Yea just one to throw some light onto the back of the car. Hasn't made loads of difference just helped balancing the colour abit as the lighting there is awful. Sorted most of it in post to be honest as you can probably see..

Gotta finish the front one now!

kool kool

did you take a shot of the back drop on it's own first??

Lovely! Can I ask what location that is exactly? Took a few quick phone snaps of my GT in London yesterday, wanna grab someone with a DSLR and go take some more next time I'm there, but dunno where the good spots are!

Cant remember the exact name of the road, gotta go under the river round by lime house then theres estates that back onto the river there with the wharf in the background.

I want pics of my car like that :(

Amazing work dude

Well if you ever fancy a trip down south...! Or take a decent quality photo of your car at the same angle in decent light and i might be able to comp. it in...

Edited by RobSR