Paseo for sale - perfect running 5E ;)

Year:1997
Model: Paseo Si
Tax: 6months if it sells before end of march otherwise i might get a rebate
MOT: april 2015 -- passed mot with only 1 advisory.
Mileage: 103000

Description:

Well Been a fantastic runner that i bought as a daily driver a few years ago, its only had 2 oweners before me which we both father and son!

ive done quite alo of miles in this car but when the baby was born i bought a legnum vr4 (big estate) as it wasnt ideal.. i sold the legnum and now im selling the paseo as it really dosnt have ause anymore, i would love to keep it as a backup car but its just not possible with a baby.

anyway:

its had oil and filter every 3k ( i get it free so have always looked after my cars)

Good bits

new sparkplugs, oil filter, air filter all within the last 6 months.

Sunroof

power steering

standard alloys with good tyres, loads of tread

battery still has 1 year of guarantee left (receipt included)

loads of paperwork and recipts included

*Corolla inlet manifold*

*Lexus is200 steering wheel*

*Tein lowering springs 30mm* - a very smooth ride but looks loads better without being too low its impractical

pioneer speakers in the door and rear shelf shelf (hidden in stock mounting points so not to look

chavy but sound great)

i can include a cd player for the asking price that has bluetooth/usb and sd card functions

i have reruned up to 39mpg with mixed driving and just over 40 with mostly motorway miles

it will do 0-60 in 8.9 seconds every time w (with a full tank and no passengers which is very good for its engine, measured with a g-tech meter)

also worth mentioning that i did run this car with a ct9 turbo setup for about 5k miles which ran perfectly but then when the baby was born i removed the turbo setup and ran it stock for another 10k ish miles before buying a new car.

Bad bits

1 of the rear arch has a very slight bubbling of rust but hasnt broke the paint. see photos

i have welded and repaired both rear sills about 2 years ago, passes the mot no problem.

slight paint missmatch where the sill has been repaired - see photos.

and slight mark on lower half of drivers door

would make an idea first car or daily driver.. failing that rip the 5e engine out :)

got loads of photos:

Price: 500

Pictures: see below

Contact Details: PM

100_1739.jpg

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s10.photobucket.com/user/goldenvtr/embed/slideshow/Paseo%20for%20sale"></iframe>

Ha your in brum right? Might come a look one evening after work

yes mate, car is in Shirley / solihull :)

Will that reg work for insurNce quote? Some personal ones dont work

oh yea forgot to mention it has personal reg lol

yea should do mate, ive always done quotes online using the reg :)

You gonna buy my 5door ep85 when this goes then? Lol.

On a seriouse note this is a steal for some one tbh.

would love tooi have thought about an ep85 for a few years, buts ive got my GT just where i want it (for now) and im not sure the stock ep85 running gear could take what im running being as its mainly a track car now :)

again im only selling the paseo i have no practical use for it anymore otherwise no doubt i would keep it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...