wheels rubbing arches

well everyone

I own a Glanza S and ive tanabe sustec pro-0 coilovers that arnt too low but the wheel on the back right hand side hits the arches when i have anyone in the back or when i hit a small bump in the road

i have put in an adjustable pan hard rod as i was told this should help but it didnt

my wheels are 14x6 and +38 offset advan rg's

any help wanted !!

The coilovers were set up properly I may put the car up on the lift and adjust the panhard it's a cusco one so it's not a cheap sh*t one ya know

I will be fitting more handling parts soon if any of ye have some forsale ??

Here's a question for you, little off topic but......so I changed my steering wheel for an after market momo job a while back and it was fine, just swapped my coil overs over for another set and tried to get them set to the same heights all round, but when I dropped it back down onto its wheels my steerings off by about a quarter turn of the steering wheel? Any ideas? Morgey I'm looking at you here lol

I have an adj panhard on mine but if the rear squats enough in dips and bumps, then the tyre will rub regardless. On track it'd be minimised as the coilies would be going harder anyway Probably gonna get them all rolled at some point in the future.

Not tried it on my 14x6 Volks yet (tyres are 45/r14/185 iirc)