White Starlet S EP91 (Second Car)

Looks so much better lowered, no matter how nice you make a car it's not right unless it's lowered IMO , looks ten times better already

Thankyou buddy :)

EVEN BETTER WHEN THERE FREE!!

cheers steve :D

Doesa anyone have ideas of what i can do to her, im new to starlets and need some ideas and inspiration :)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If start by taking the side strips off the door but it's a nightmare to get the glue off, then a set of clear indicators for front (I have a cheap set ) set of jap plates(cheap on eBay )get some nice alloys and some glanza or gt interior and it will look spot on for now

I'll have some GT front brakes for cheap soon. Also keep an eye out for a paseo instrument cluster. Look much better

Long time no speak Grant, its nicks brother ;)

If start by taking the side strips off the door but it's a nightmare to get the glue off, then a set of clear indicators for front (I have a cheap set ) set of jap plates(cheap on eBay )get some nice alloys and some glanza or gt interior and it will look spot on for now

Cheers buddy , just getting some new ideas etc :) i will set out trying to remove that horrible bump strip lol.ill be interested in them indicators buddy! im pretty sure halfords do jap plates? my brother has some GT seats etc i can have so :)

Use a caramel wheel to remove the glue, works extremely well :)

will do cheers buddy :)

My brother said i can have his GT seats as he has 2 Genuine BRIDE'S so i have got the drivers seat in (ovbiously i deserve the comfort, mrs is going mad at me to get some bucket seats so i thought id rub it in!) just have to wait for the passenger one till he gets them in, SO comfy! im now not being thrown out my seat on a roundabout (At sensible speed !)

Got the GT Seat in , WELL COMFY! im now not sliding onto the passenger!
1480720_10203448115192981_1706817619_n.j
I like the look of it :) shame certain shops banners are in the photos lol
1966666_10203448118073053_475896227_n.jp

P.S Sorry for the bad pictures , Thats blackberry for you !

Looking good Buddy!, I've currently bodged my gt pass anger seat into drivers until I fit the rail on the weekend lol,

Liking it lowered!, needs some wheels ;)

Thankyou buddy :) !

im on such a crap wage and with the price of wheels these days it is going to take a while to sort some wheels .

looks rude on the wheel trims :thumbsup:

showing every wheel whore up ;)

better then faded steelies i guess lol

lovely example mate.very nice.

Cheers buddy appreciate all these comments, keeps my spirits up :D

Good news guys i picked up some nice 15x6.5J JDM wheels :) unsure on make, they are like Grids but with more spokes :p will get pics tomorrow!
Handling improved MASSIVLY!

Haha yes luke! Nice purchase mate. Deebo and grant said you where rocking a starlet now :) ill have a dig through my shed of bits im sure I've got more ep91 parts about some where ;)