Dizzy's Project D! (Carbon, Varis, Jam, Livesports)

Not much of an update..

Sprayed the crash bar etc matte black, and the red rocker cover was staring at me, so did that quickly too (will re-do in another colour and properly when I decide :) )

enginebay_zpsc2ef3221.jpg

And fitted the new headlights, ready for my new bumper this weekend :)

GLANZAhid_zps40b7634c.jpg

A cool shot of it all together, make such a diff from my yellowy/grey ones lol

GLANZAHEADLIGHT_zpse4b017d2.jpg

More next week :)

Rich K's progress on my wheels:

IMG_4202_zps9dccfd87.jpg

IMG_4203_zpsca3a0a27.jpg

Oh, and my key ring :D :D :D haha

IMG_4205_zpsdef66c3d.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, big thanks to rich K on here!!! stayed up until midnight to finish my varis bumper and JAM brows :) done n excellent job

37EDF068-A881-4BD1-94E8-99D0F96DC048_zps

1B0502A5-F1A5-4814-8051-73BBE80742A1_zps

049B13E7-32EB-41EA-ADB4-77DA87572FC0_zps

9EF75DAE-3386-4FA8-98AB-E5D4A117B09F_zps

9EAE978D-8274-468F-B22C-7A1FBFCCB8A0_zps

D8BD204A-AFB3-4094-98F4-44023140574C_zps

FE88E7C2-0D4C-4CDB-A8C1-8460C9EEFB35_zps

B6E439AA-F1BE-4AB3-B87A-449182417DEE_zps

Meshed it with black aliminium mesh, yellow tinted fogs fitted and put on :) really happy with the results, 205 black is an awesome colour!! Anybody a little worried about fitting molded bumpers, this one from idree's fitted like a glove. really pleased!

FB6B8A28-B0B9-4E4F-A90E-FA4A4BC38DDE_zps

Too rainy to test fit brows :(

LOOKS FANTASTIC! so happy with how it came out!!! :)

Same man ty :)

Beautiful V, not normally a fan of 16"s but those look lovely!

The 16" are going :( for 14" Rays. They do look really nice though :)

Can't go wrong with the Rays, those are my favourite wheel! It's a same they're 14" though, limits your brake options. (I think WMS supply a bit for small wheels though saying that).

the EBC turbogroove's and yellowstuff pads are immensely different to the stock ones u know, I was looking at WMS kit but I havent got the power to warrant them yet though, plus 14" for better acceleration :D My current set up with braided lines etc is deffo enough for now, I'll see what happens come track day :)

i was thinking R888's, 185 60 14, but the duration and cost is putting me off. may go rainspec 3 or prada spec 2. not sure, im similar size.

Idreee's, an 18stone 6ft1 guy in a seat even amir struggled to fit in, for 2 hours, was no laughing matter haha :)

Ahh I've never ran prada's, I've got T1-r proxys bit the side wallis a bit soft for my preference. R888's are amazing except they aquaplane a bit, being semi slick.

Might have to go uniroyal RS3 everybodys loving them right now!

The sidewalls are admittedly soft on the URS3's, but the wet and dry grip is amazing! Miles above T1R-s!

I've been told if you get enough heat into R888's they're not bad in the wet. But I presume getting heat into them on the road is the difficult part!

was really nice to meet you too dude :)

Well, here she is cleaned up and everything fitted. Quite a change considering all I was ment to do was MOT prep it lol

THEGLANZA_zpsbb96d029.jpg

I'm REALLY happy with how its turning out, cant wait for the new wheels, although the rota's do look nice here lol

Had its MOT, it passed bu got some advisories. So putting the modding on hold and decided to renew almost everything!! Want it running perfect before I do any more performance/looks to it.

So my new list is:

*Gearbox seal
*Brake pipes
*Brake Lines (Got my braided ones)
*2x rear wheel bearings
*Renew the boots all around
*Renew the bushes all around (polybush)
*Find and repair the tiny blow that is hiding from me!
*Track rods and ends
*Tracking
*Alternator
*Fuel pump
*Water pump

Not all of these need doing urgently, and some not at all, but this is my next priority list :) So I'll collect all the neccesary parts and more than likely get a garage to fit them all for me, including the 6 paddle since the gearbox seal is leaking a tiny bit. The Driveshaft CV boots only have pinholes in them which I could apparently fix with a dab of glue lol, but this time around I'm making this car perfect and fixing every little tiny niggle :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, its all going good again, but the car being so small and me having 2 children on my own its becoming a bit of a hassle :/ Keep having phases of wanting to sell up/trade in for something bigger but staying jap turbo.

Convince me I'll regret seling it someone! lol. Took this last night, romantic night for 2 (me and the car lol)

GlanzaSun_zpse9be2674.jpg