Dizzy's Project D! (Carbon, Varis, Jam, Livesports)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

lol i like your car now more then i like mine haha its super sexy :wub:

Haha cheers man :) still a way to go yet but thanks for the nice comment :)

Looking forward to updates.

Also we're 14" Rays bros <3

Awesome :) I love the wheels but I'm upgrading my brakes so need a bigger wheel :( wasn't going for mad owner but forging the engine this winter and fitting a vf28 / vf30 turbo :)

Haha cheers man :) still a way to go yet but thanks for the nice comment :)

Awesome :) I love the wheels but I'm upgrading my brakes so need a bigger wheel :( wasn't going for mad owner but forging the engine this winter and fitting a vf28 / vf30 turbo :)

I know, that's the only thing that I don't like about my 14s, the fact that they severely limit brake options. Then again, I won't ever be going for stupid power in mine, so maybe the small kit from WMS might fit.

I know, that's the only thing that I don't like about my 14s, the fact that they severely limit brake options. Then again, I won't ever be going for stupid power in mine, so maybe the small kit from WMS might fit.

I'm keeping my eyes out for willwoods or WMS until then the Rays are staying haha.

Managed to pick up an emanage with harness and 3bar map sensor today and ordered some 98 spec lights from Aamir :)

The plan is now to find a jam rear spoiler and varis rear bumper, and fit my livesport skirts.

Also, chris ireland will hopefully be building a forged lump ready for next year along with either the WEPR hybrid TD04/TD05 or a VF30 turbo. Aiming to hit 300bhp and hae the car looking how i want by next years shows.

I'm keeping my eyes out for willwoods or WMS until then the Rays are staying haha.

Managed to pick up an emanage with harness and 3bar map sensor today and ordered some 98 spec lights from Aamir :)

The plan is now to find a jam rear spoiler and varis rear bumper, and fit my livesport skirts.

Also, chris ireland will hopefully be building a forged lump ready for next year along with either the WEPR hybrid TD04/TD05 or a VF30 turbo. Aiming to hit 300bhp and hae the car looking how i want by next years shows.

Yeah man. Was still gutted I missed a full Endless micro6 brake setup earlier this year.

• 3 weeks later...

D163529D-B5D1-433B-93F0-4AF9964F40A5_zps

98 spec lights

76FF9CAF-BB7C-40C6-A942-B186DB3668A4_zps

98 crystal fogs instead of the yellow tint 96, looks much more fresh i think :)

F8AE4FEA-5E9D-4FFF-BE40-078A64287B4C_zps

Indiglos :)

F0E0A636-B338-4178-A326-63EC36859FD5_zps

So now front end nearly done :) brand new headlight units, Varis bumper, Varis carbon bonnet, JAM light brows, STUKE canard and 98 spec fog lights. Its getting there!

Edited by Dizzy

So looking through new wheel options, I've got another set im collecting soon but I'm also toying with the idea of getting some Grid-V's? I know their not rated but after photoshopping some onto a photo I took earlier, im thinking they'd look pretty good on my V :) thoughts??

glanzagrid_zps88e093d5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So, finally, I got my livesport sideskirts and JAM spoiler sprayed and fitted :) really pleased with how it looks now, its coming along nicely :)

glanzafin4_zps47e3455e.jpg

Also managed to pick up an e-manage blue, ready for my new engine to be built :) thanks for looking guys