Dizzy's Project D! (Carbon, Varis, Jam, Livesports)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very much mate appreciate that comment a lot :) owned it 12 months now and dont intend on selling up soon be nice to see where she stands in another 12 months.

I decided when i bought it not to bodge/skip corners on it and hopefully it'll pay off in the long run

just read all of this from page one and cant wiat for more pages to come this car is amazing loverly work fella and stuff the people that vandalised it dude they jealuse because they dont have one :)

Yee was a pain it being vandalised :/ always the chance it will happen again but I suppose no matter what car I get they'll do it. I know who it was now, she's garaged whenever I can too :) thanks for the comment buddy

mine old car got done when id just got it and i ended up finding out who it was and i took their wheels of their car sold them to pay for the damage haha he wasnt happy with that but i had no proof it was him he said and then when he knocked at my door i said you got no proof it was me haha need to get some bit dont on my car soon got to get a dent puuled out and sprayed and new door handle as it broke but still not lossing interests in making her clean :) keep up the good work matey

• 2 weeks later...

Photoshoot

So now I've finally finished the exterior of the car and got it looking how I wanted, Its time to get onto the engine modifications finally :) But before she's pulled from the road to start the upgrades, a photographer friend of mine agreed to do a photo shoot, as my iphone camera letsthe car down a lot lol.

I deep cleaned and polished the car in my garage all day because of the crappy winter weather :/ got a few snaps myself during the detail befre the pictures were taken.

A close up of the carbon

A4C7F162-C8D5-473B-9257-46D1B2B9BA4E_zps

3317C107-941C-4F7C-A79A-30280A1021AB_zps

Could be a lot better, but for an older bonnet I think it looks ok after a damn good clean :)

Setting up for the pictures, my phone didn't agree with the bright lights.

3A3D1618-5F85-4E8B-9162-003480133CB9_zps

FBB0BB70-15E8-4D37-91E5-82E418103AF4_zps

909449BD-4C79-4FF9-B50A-5BFA34E75EF3_zps

With all the lights centered onto the car, it literally showed every mark, so I quick detailed it again to try and get it nice and shiny and show off its recent spray work :)

3227038E-1301-4660-88F9-3B74A3FCC05C_zps

Finished at midnigt and drove home, woken up to a few images already edited :) really pleased with how their coming out :)

So here's the ones I have now :)

A36161FD-4DF2-40D1-B3AB-4A536A290653_zps

62E4344D-32D5-46B5-BBC1-C6486E31C336_zps

glanzafinalD_zps67f8c45e.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :) Looking forward to updating in 2015 and hopefully seeing a few of you at the shows :)

• 2 weeks later...