Andy forest td04 hybrid ?

See for the money these things cost you could get a really decent ball bearing VF series like a 28 or a 35 and you'll notice a hell of a difference over a stock TD04.

Not saying you wont see a difference with the AF hybrid though.

Hi all any 1 running 1 of these hybrids

They recon it will take 1.7 bar any ideas pls

Many thanks

Mosley e2a8unat.jpg

Av upgrade from standard tdo4 1.4bar to 1 of these beauties re-mapped again by TD at 1.4 bar (293bhp),am lookin forward to testin it out and havin sum fun :) Edited by Fizturbo

See for the money these things cost you could get a really decent ball bearing VF series like a 28 or a 35 and you'll notice a hell of a difference over a stock TD04.

Not saying you wont see a difference with the AF hybrid though.

seconded

thats was my turbo,andy told me it was the first time he sold one to a starlet owner.

I sold it though as i left for australia and never got round to fitting it.

Edited by Johnny-C

I would go with either tuning developments or more likely Racetech, their TD04 spools quicker than anything i have seen to date and gives big power still, its a no brainer! (if you have £500!)

My old turbo used to come in at 4k but this 1 is 2.5 & maximum tourqe at 3. They recon on a Scooby 320 you see

That's true :)

I only had mine fitted and mapped last week.

On mine TD said the turbo was still capable to push more bhp.

I would go with either tuning developments or more likely Racetech, their TD04 spools quicker than anything i have seen to date and gives big power still, its a no brainer! (if you have £500!)

Have heard nothin but good about them :)

I manage to get the andy forrest td04 for a very good deal.

I'll let you kno what my billet wheel td04 makes , TD are mapping it and it's their turbo and I'm hoping for 300+ ..... Mike reckons there only good for 1.4 bar though but at that it will make quite a bit more than a std td04